Hey all you all you South Aussie FZ6 riders, who's interested in getting together for a ride?

:rockon::rockon::rockon::D

I was out tonight (as you know, thanks for the 1AM coffee...lol) and was just getting back into it after stopping to yak and get mauled by your pooch for a couple hours when I saw a flash. Now I'm a little paranoid about radars at the moment so I slowed down a bit.....Ok a lot...lol....but then it came again a couple times in quick succession after that. AAARRRGGGHH! Lightning storm coming:(...lol.

So I covered as much ground as I could and got home two minutes before the rain.....I love riding my bike on dry roads:rockon:.:D:cheer::D

Cheers
Mike

Yes it just staring raining cats & dogs here about an hour ago...thought it was paet of the x-files episode i was watching, for a minute there.....thinking, nice sounds effects.....He....He....

Glad you didnt get wet again Mikey.....

:thumbup:

Got wet again tonight....lol....All booked in for my new rear on Friday. Gonna go scrub in around lunch time (weather permitting), and I'll be going for a ride on Saturday morning, hopefully. All welcome. Whatever pace, whatever route (tighter the better...lol). Come one, come all. Step right up. Any takers?...lol:D. They do an abso-freaking-lutely awesome full throttle brekkie at the Amberlight deli. And the coffee's good.:cheer:

Cheers
Mike

Got wet again tonight....lol....All booked in for my new rear on Friday. Gonna go scrub in around lunch time (weather permitting), and I'll be going for a ride on Saturday morning, hopefully. All welcome. Whatever pace, whatever route (tighter the better...lol). Come one, come all. Step right up. Any takers?...lol:D. They do an abso-freaking-lutely awesome full throttle brekkie at the Amberlight deli. And the coffee's good.:cheer:

Cheers
Mike

will be up for a ride very soon, but not saturday morning.....getting new tyres myself this weekend i think.....conti sport attacks for something different...am thinking of scrubbing them in with a small 500-600km ride on monday & tuesday....:sinister:

will be up for a ride very soon, but not saturday morning.....getting new tyres myself this weekend i think.....conti sport attacks for something different...am thinking of scrubbing them in with a small 500-600km ride on monday & tuesday....:sinister:

Ahh, sticky rubber:thumbup:. Dry use only? I managed to get my tires all scrubbed in and did some eagle runs (with pics that'll be up later) and am very happy once again to be sitting on top of the Powers:rockon:.

C'mon the Powers?....lol:D.

Cheers
Mike

Ahh, sticky rubber:thumbup:. Dry use only? I managed to get my tires all scrubbed in and did some eagle runs (with pics that'll be up later) and am very happy once again to be sitting on top of the Powers:rockon:.

C'mon the Powers?....lol:D.

Cheers
Mike

Yes...sticky rubber...almost decided to put the Qualifier RR's on the street bike too...but am keen to try the Conti's i have heard so much good about....all in preparation for a Spring time riding season that is fast approaching.......Woohoo!

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

As for the Power......they are only called that cause no-one at Port Adelaide can spell electricity!!!

LOL,and who else would complain about the power on tv ,calling them a bunch of rabble,then wonder why he got booed and stuff thrown at him when he went to the game !

LOL,and who else would complain about the power on tv ,calling them a bunch of rabble,then wonder why he got booed and stuff thrown at him when he went to the game !

KG is right, Port are a bunch of rabble.....maybe the truth hurts....anyway, the stuff they throw wouldny be any chance of hurting KG, as all Port Supporters are left arm rock throwing, alfalfa eating......

:Flip:

Go the Cows!

:D

Have another sip of Chardonnay and get back in ya corner ;)

Mate....i am a Carlton Supporter...we only drink imported Champagne thank you very much!

I cant support any team that has had one of the "Cornes" family near it in any capacity!

Was great to see "The Chads" get trounced on the weekend!

:D

Oi! Met a bloke on a black FZ6 today. Saw him behind me and waved him up and he took off like a cut snake...lol..so I stalked him. Eventually he stopped to wait for his off sider and I got to plug the forum. Hopefully we'll have another SA forum member soon:cheer::thumbup:.

Cheers
Mike:D

Back