Hey all you all you South Aussie FZ6 riders, who's interested in getting together for a ride?

and need to cook for the bottomless pit i call my eldest son!

:eek:

And his worm...LMAO:eek::D.

Had a reaonable ride up to Wolfman's place. All the right handers were dry and the left handers were still wet. The ride home was also good.......reverse the wet and dry corners...lol....between the two rides my new Pilot Power front is good to go:thumbup::rockon::cheer::Flash::D

Cheers
Mike

Went for my first real Sports Ride since my accident last night, 2 up, with MP on the back.....was hard work...hand was caning all the way, especially under hard braking...but ride was still very satidfying....coro, meadows, mylor, hahndorf, and back through to blackwood vis aldgate, stirling, etc....

Didnt get wet.....managed to get out in the few dry hours we had availble yesterday...did notice lots of moss on the roads up through Coro Valley, and that the Adelaide Hills roads are generally in pretty bad condition, it seems that the extended dry spell we have had, followed by the heavy rain we have been experiencing in the last couple of weeks has caused further detioration in road surfaces, all over the place...bout time oyur department of transport did something about it...was outright dangerous in a few spots!

End of rant!

Went for my first real Sports Ride since my accident last night,

I sorta skimmed this and went:eek::eek::eek::confused: Accident last night?:spank:

Yeah, I know. I'm dumb...lol.

Yup. Roads are in an awful state at the moment. Means you can get a 180km/h thrill at 80km/h saving lots of speeding fines...lol.:rolleyes:

Cheers
Mike

That time of week again...lol. This time the roads are dry though. I'm gonna head up to Lobie for brunch tomorrow (Saturday morning) and will be leaving Hackham around 9:30AM. Any takers? This will be a speed limit run with brisk corner speeds. But I will not be zooming off at the other side of the corner....or if some else does I'll catch up at the Amberlight Deli:thumbup:...lol.

A cruisy scenic ride with some nice flipflop cornering. How can anyone pass that up?...LOL:D.

It's probably gonna rain again Sunday:(.

Cheers
Mike

That time of week again...lol. This time the roads are dry though. I'm gonna head up to Lobie for brunch tomorrow (Saturday morning) and will be leaving Hackham around 9:30AM. Any takers? This will be a speed limit run with brisk corner speeds. But I will not be zooming off at the other side of the corner....or if some else does I'll catch up at the Amberlight Deli:thumbup:...lol.

A cruisy scenic ride with some nice flipflop cornering. How can anyone pass that up?...LOL:D.

It's probably gonna rain again Sunday:(.

Cheers
Mike

would love to join you mikey...but i have to be at Nairne at 8.30am for Aidin's footy......

bugger!

:(

would love to join you mikey...but i have to be at Nairne at 8.30am for Aidin's footy......

bugger!

:(

How long's his game go for? might be able to meet the 2 of you for brekky anyway since you're already going to be up there...lol. It's not like him and his worm won't be hungry:eek:...LMAO.:D

Cheers
Mike

I wanna get out for a ride, but the weather's turning crappy again.

The good news though, I went out and started my bike for the first time in 3 weeks, and it started straight away... Not bad for a 4 year-old battery.

:rockon:

I,m glad I got my new battery mate ,the old one wouldn't do that.Started mine up after a week after my holiday and off she went,the old one would be lucky to start after 3 days !

I wanna get out for a ride, but the weather's turning crappy again.

The good news though, I went out and started my bike for the first time in 3 weeks, and it started straight away... Not bad for a 4 year-old battery.

Bike abuse!! How dare you!! :spank:

My battery seems to be hanging in there also. Started mine up after three hours and started fine:thumbup:.

Todays ride is done and dusted. Awesome brekkie at the Amberlight deli:rockon: and since I didn't have anyone with me I let my enthusiasm take over so I've now got just enough rubber on my rear:eek: to get me by 'til I can get in for a new one...lol. Good times!:thumbup::D:cheer:

Cheers
Mike

Started mine yesterday started it last weekend too, didnt go anywhere too busy, but while it was running yesterday i hit the starter by accident, and it stalled, cant get started again, got battery out hopefully will chargte up, spose after 5 years it is going to die soon.

just had phone calls from Gazza, and Mikey, both heading to my house....sun is out, can feel a ride coming on......

The top five ways to tell if you've managed to get your tires warm on a ride.

5. You get home and half your foot peg is ground away and you're missing a boot.:eek:

4. You go to look in your mirror to see what's behind you, but it's back 500 yards sticking out of the road.:rockon:

3. You're halfway through a corner hanging off the bike with your peg scraping and the rear is hanging out 6 inches and the throttle cable snaps in your hand 'cause you were twisting it too much:rockon:.

2. The sleeves on the out side of your jacket elbows are chafed through:rockon:.

1. They're smoking:eek:.

Sorry...LOL...in a particularly good mood right now. DRY ROADS, WOOHOO!

Now back to your regular programming.:thumbup:

Cheers
Mike

Well, i'm sorta out of my "far out, i am riding my bike again, hope i dont fall off again" thing, after piling on 400km's in the dark last night...

Rode to Morgan from Blackwood, Via Piccadilly, Ashton, Basket Range, Lenswood, Lobethal, Cuddly Creek, Williamstown, Kapunda, Eudunda, then home the straight way to Gawler, then throught the city....managed to get a nice rythym going through the twisties, and get some decent heat into the tyres on the way to Morgan, when it was twilight.

By the time i got home, my shoulders were toast...."ride" fitness is obviously lacking....since i have not ridden for so long. Especially not for 5 hours in one ride.

Anyway, just thought i would share.

Well, i'm sorta out of my "far out, i am riding my bike again, hope i dont fall off again" thing, after piling on 400km's in the dark last night...

Rode to Morgan from Blackwood, Via Piccadilly, Ashton, Basket Range, Lenswood, Lobethal, Cuddly Creek, Williamstown, Kapunda, Eudunda, then home the straight way to Gawler, then throught the city....managed to get a nice rythym going through the twisties, and get some decent heat into the tyres on the way to Morgan, when it was twilight.

By the time i got home, my shoulders were toast...."ride" fitness is obviously lacking....since i have not ridden for so long. Especially not for 5 hours in one ride.

Anyway, just thought i would share.

:rockon::rockon::rockon::D

I was out tonight (as you know, thanks for the 1AM coffee...lol) and was just getting back into it after stopping to yak and get mauled by your pooch for a couple hours when I saw a flash. Now I'm a little paranoid about radars at the moment so I slowed down a bit.....Ok a lot...lol....but then it came again a couple times in quick succession after that. AAARRRGGGHH! Lightning storm coming:(...lol.

So I covered as much ground as I could and got home two minutes before the rain.....I love riding my bike on dry roads:rockon:.:D:cheer::D

Cheers
Mike

Back