Hey Humpty, who won the SB?

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
With you mates a day ahead of us perhaps you could tell me who won the Superbowl?

I'm sure it was the 9'rs but I guess I'll have to watch the game after I get back from riding my Katoom today. :BLAA:

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
At least tell us when the power came back on. Looks like Beyonce's uber gala halftime show put a strain on the stadium's power supply. :eek:

She shoulda done like Alicia Keys, who did the national anthem as a torch song! :eek: :eek:

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ea884339683e268c8ad6e3cfd8070108_zps665a8389.jpg

:BLAA:

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Well dang it, we showed up just a bit late to get the job done. At least the 2nd half was entertaining and we won't have to see Ray Lewis anymore!

Congrats to the Ravens.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The 9ers won in a nail biter..... After getting a favourable holding call with 1 minute to go :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

9ers were ROBBED :spank: :spank: :spank: & I'm impartial so that counts as being gospel :D

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
I could not believe the anouncers talking about the holding call, saying if it's the end of the game and you really want to win, somehow you find a way. The DB had the WR arm pinned down and a fistful of his shirt. I wish Crabtree would have punched that dude in the head.

The only good news is that San Fran is a young team. Gore has at least 2 more good years in him and crabtree is developing into a menacing Wes Welker type guy over the middle. All they need is a barn burner WR to step up in the mix and a new RB give Gore some rest and to follow in Gore's foot steps and the 9ers are back again next year.

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes the 49ers got robbed. They did not get any calls the whole game. I think the NFL wanted Baltimore to win and they made sure they did. :(