HID Headlights...any interest?

JAZZ-n-FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
One of my headlights just went out so I am planning on doing the HID Mod. I want to use these HIDs because they are located in the US and not China, which means faster shipping, easier returns if necessary, and keeps our money in our economy.

The only problem with this company as opposed to the Chinese companies, is they will not mail me one H4 and one H7. So I need to see if anyone else wants to buy the other half of each pack. It will cost half of my cost plus shipping So either 165.75 plus shipping or maybe 152.85 if they combine shipping.

I still need to find out the exact dimensions to ensure that they will work in our bikes.

I am planning on purchasing the white halos to avoid any risk of being pulled over for blue or red (police light colors).

Let me know.

Jeremy

jrevans

Old-School Member
Reaction score
jrevans.fbody.com
I like your attitude of keeping it in the USA, but unfortunately, no matter where you get HID projectors, I'm afraid that they will likely be sourced from China. :(

I got mine from the kabassian dude on eBay and they were shipped here in under a week. A word of warning about buying something from China, the whole country basically shuts down from Feb 1st through Feb 7th for their New Years celebration. If you order something and it doesn't ship before the 1st, it won't get out for quite some time.

I went with the amber/orange halos, but they appear like a light yellow, instead of a amber like I was expecting. You really can't see them with the headlight on anyways.

One of my headlights just went out so I am planning on doing the HID Mod. I want to use these HIDs because they are located in the US and not China, which means faster shipping, easier returns if necessary, and keeps our money in our economy.

The only problem with this company as opposed to the Chinese companies, is they will not mail me one H4 and one H7. So I need to see if anyone else wants to buy the other half of each pack. It will cost half of my cost plus shipping So either 165.75 plus shipping or maybe 152.85 if they combine shipping.

I still need to find out the exact dimensions to ensure that they will work in our bikes.

I am planning on purchasing the white halos to avoid any risk of being pulled over for blue or red (police light colors).

Let me know.

Jeremy

PipBoy

Reaction score
Visit site

JAZZ-n-FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
After more research, I want to make sure whatever I buy is the G5 projector because it is small and the brightest. I definitely will contact the seller to find out which projector it is and if it does in fact carry both 1 h4 and 1 h7. Thanks.

JAZZ-n-FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
So instead of going with the ebay seller that is selling a complete set of HIDs for the FZ6 I would rather go with these products.

G5 Bixenon Projector HID H7 H1 Conversion - eBay (item 400162428542 end time Feb-06-11 08:51:03 PST)

G5 H4 9003 HB2 Bixenon Projector HID Conversion - eBay (item 400162428556 end time Feb-06-11 08:51:06 PST)

They are the G5 which are much better than the G1 which are the other model that works with our bikes because of their small size, and they are brighter and have better high/low capabilities than the other models.

But I don't want to fork out $400 without anyone claiming the other half of the set. Any takers?