-helmet lock
-all fluids changed
-threw in a nice helmet and a couple jackets too
-mint condition

For this time of year, that's a fair deal.:thumbup:

payneib

Reaction score
Visit site
2006 naked model, 9800 miles, mint condition with new fluids, renthal(?) bars, fly screen, crash bungs, plug in battery charger with easy access cables already routed, and a new back tyre waiting for when this one is used up:

£2000 ($3000?)

bdevries

Reaction score
Visit site
Wow I wish the prices were the same in Canada as they are in the states! CHEAP!

I just bought an 07 with 18000km for 3900 including a cover and lock. It's all mint, never been down.. but still so much more than the stuff south of the border!

2006Fz

Reaction score
Visit site
I got a GREAT DEAL...!!!!!Blah 2006 Red 5000 miles $1995.00 the guy needed the money.thumbup: Looks new and runs great. :D

Last edited:

toonbobo

Reaction score
Visit site
I picked my FZ6 up for $3500. 38k miles, never had been down. It came with frame sliders installed, saddle bags and grip heaters. It was a decent deal. Since I plan on adding many miles, the higher mileage didn't bother me; it just showed it was already road tested!

Andar

Reaction score
Visit site
$5,200 CAD for a mint 08, 13k km, with Givi luggage, fender eliminator, R1 handlebars, AC adapter, HIDs and integrated taillight! Just needs some new tires, or at least a new front and it will be in superb condition.
I'm very happy with this purchase :D

Last edited:

Blackcombe

Reaction score
Visit site
I picked mine up in Dec 13 here in South Australia for $3700 from a private sale, 04 Naked, had 3 month registration left and only required new tyres in the near future. Very happy with my deal.

Last edited:

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
$5,200 CAD for a mint 08, 13k km, with Givi luggage, fender eliminator, R1 handlebars, AC adapter, HIDs and integrated taillight! Just needs some new tires, or at least a new front and it will be in superb condition.
I'm very happy with this purchase :D

I hope the seller didn't mislead you by telling you that those are R1 bars. Actually, they are FZ1 bars. R1 bars are clip on style.

Andar

Reaction score
Visit site
I hope the seller didn't mislead you by telling you that those are R1 bars. Actually, they are FZ1 bars. R1 bars are clip on style.

He could have said that but I don't remember exactly. All I know is that he said "something something 1 bars" and that they're a bit straighter so a bit easier on the wrists. I don't really mind what they are, as long as they work and don't hurt after a while. I've got the stock ones as well so I can always switch back.
Thanks for the info though!

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
He could have said that but I don't remember exactly. All I know is that he said "something something 1 bars" and that they're a bit straighter so a bit easier on the wrists. I don't really mind what they are, as long as they work and don't hurt after a while. I've got the stock ones as well so I can always switch back.
Thanks for the info though!

They are great bars and many of us have switched to them.

IMPY03

Reaction score
Visit site
I picked mine up this month (March 2014) for $3,300.00. It is a red 2007 that was bone stock at purchase with right over 11,000 miles that was never dropped or wrecked.