I have a confession! [snickers]

Coopdman

Wolf Pack of One
Reaction score
Visit site
I've joined a new forum... :spank:?:ban:??

This was the first forum I've ever been a part of and it's helped me tremendously with ideas of how to make my ride unique (still getting started), be a safer rider, and be more hands on with maintenance. Thanks to everyone for their contributions.

So, "Is he selling the bike, "upgrading", found a better site?? What's the deal?"

No, I finally after 2 years of wanting one, bought a 2006 Honda Ridgeline! Moving up to this from a 1999 Jetta GL has been amazing. Can't tell you guys how much I love it. Taking it to the Coldplay concert tonight, the whitewater Olympic training facility tomorrow, Burlington NC with the bike in the back next weekend (have to take the dogs) and the Appalachian mountains in early November also with the bike and dogs.

I know :needpics:

I'll be sure to post more as events take place. Can't wait to get the bike loaded on and hauling for the first time. Anyone have suggestions on a ramp? Think I'll need a wheel chock or should good ratchet straps work fine?

P.S. i'm not going anywhere and find this site MUCH more helpful than the Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums - Powered by vBulletin Seems we motorcyclist are much more mechanically inclined on an average.

Any other RL owners out there?

Coopdman

Wolf Pack of One
Reaction score
Visit site