I'm ok, right? (help)

KnuckleBallz

Reaction score
Visit site
took this thing off by mistake...screwed it back on tight though. I'll be ok, right?
viewer

KnuckleBallz

Reaction score
Visit site
Damn.. website is not cooperating with my phone. I unscrewed the cylinder with the house attached on the front of the engine. right above headers. pretty sure it is air-related

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Guys, we can't allow copyright material to be posted within the forum. As much as it helps and clarifies this issue, I'll have to ask that it be removed. You can however view and reference parts online. Thanks for your understanding.

CavDoc

Reaction score
Visit site
Considering it's a link to a vendor who sells parts, I don't think it would be a problem.

He replaced a scanned/screenshotted FSM (the copyrighted material he was referring to) with that link (the microfiche he referred to). Can understand the confusion if you didn't see the post before/after

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Considering it's a link to a vendor who sells parts, I don't think it would be a problem.

It has been edited to a link with the item in question. Originally the post had included copywrite material.

We completely understand how frustrating it can be not being able to use these materials to help others now and in future searches.

I used to find it very useful but after further discussion with staff, it was decided that a stricter policy was needed to keep within copywrite rules and regulations.

This does not stop anyone from getting an email. :) It just means that forum policy is we don't publish copywrited material. Yes you can link a micro fiche from ronayers.com etc.

Thank you all for understanding! :)

tyler2011

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My bad. :spank:

Not to get to far off topic but I now see how it could become a big problem. I'd hate to loose the forum to something like copywright.

KnuckleBallz

Reaction score
Visit site
Went for a 30 minute or so ride yesterday, with no leaks, weird noises, or warning lights, so I think everything is OK. Definitely going to keep an eye on it though.

Thanks for the lesson in copyright law too! :BLAA: