In Recent News...just me

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Seems that I haven't been on much lately but I have been pretty busy with School an work. I'm still fighting for the Toyota job so far I have been waiting on a response. I should get one next week. The manager's meeting is Monday.

Dropped my bike off in the shop for a week. I spotted an oil leak but I wasnt sure where it was coming from. They said it was coming through a bad gasket under the bike (near the pan). Rear Tire....damn, it was pretty shot. I haven't been checking it like I should and it was like ready to blow on my next ride. I haven't ridden the motorcycle for maybe 3-4 weeks now.

I bought some new tires, which I will let you know what they are after I test them out. I am going to change the sprockets since I will have the wheels off anyway. I will be setting up the 14/48 combo. Not like I do high speed anyway. After it gets to the point where I feel like "I" can't ride anymore I will remove the headers and get those Ceramic Coated Black. The plan is to help the bike run cooler.

Trailer has been working out Great! No complaints there. Easy to load it up by myself and remove it as well.

I have a a lot of little things going on and I just haven't been on to post a whole lot but that's an update with things right now.