In regards to my fz6 being pushed over......

nicof909

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
to answer those questions i was aloud to park on the side walk . it was a guy on a harley davidson . he did it to mine and a yamaha r6 . and it was pushed against a wall not the ground.

What a sh!tty thing to do, no matter where you are parked.
So I guess you got to see the security video??
Can you see the license plate of the Harley?
:(

Hmm... any idea why? And how'd you end up finding out who it was?

I'm really surprised it was another biker that would do this, unless he REALLY doesn't like sportbikes.

were i live the harley riders have this mentality and so do the sport bike riders they both think there to cool .........but why is it when im riding down the rode people on harleys dont wave back its a common curtisy thing motorcyclist to motorcyclist... and same for sport bike riders..................

The guy was probably just upset because he works on his harley so much because you know the old saying, "Harleys, making mechanics out of riders since the 50's" lol. he was just jealous of the great quality of yamahas that he had to damage them. I agree it is ****ty though and i would probably kill someone if that happened to me lol

i think the guy said no cameras in his other thread about this very same topic. i think he is just guessing or assuming its the harley guy.

no not at all i love harleys its just this mentality that some people have ......... its nothing against harley riders

no the lady at target said she saw the guy on the harley but no id on what he look like but he was riding a harley and she didnt get the plate................. nothing at all against harleys

For a moment let say she doesn't really know the difference between a Harley and A metric cruiser. At this point you really don't know what happened because someone could see you're pi$$ed and mess with your head because they're bored. You don't know for sure so at this point,(and believe me I understand your feelings) you would be better to close this door and redirect your energy on getting your bike back to where it was, sooner than later. Nothing at this point seems to be constructive toward that and I feel if you continue in a positive forward motion you'll be back smiling again! Try to be positive. I know it can be tough but we're your friends and even if it was a Harley rider it doesn't mean all H.D. riders would do that or even not wave. Harley riders wave back to me all the time. Not every one but neither do other riders on Japanese bikes. If that's what I'm expecting maybe that's what I'll get. Sometimes I don't wave cause I'm busy watching what a car is doing and catch the very end of a wave.
There are posers on all the bikes. Be happy with who you are and don't make it the responsibility of someone else to make or break your self respect because they happen to wave or not.

Be a great and happy rider!:rockon:
and sorry about your ordeal....

Last edited:
When people dont wave back at me I come home and drink a hot cup of hot chocolate, it always makes me feel better!

were i live the harley riders have this mentality and so do the sport bike riders they both think there to cool .........but why is it when im riding down the rode people on harleys dont wave back its a common curtisy thing motorcyclist to motorcyclist... and same for sport bike riders..................

I wave at everyone I ride by, I ride an FZ6 and a cruiser , no difference in how or who waves..... when I don't see them till it's too late I they may think I ignored them, or they may understand, whatever.........

"Anger leads to hate, hate leads to the dark side" YODA

Hey why is this a new thread?

Originally Posted by lonesoldier84
When people dont wave back at me I come home and drink a hot cup of hot chocolate, it always makes me feel better!

If they don't wave, I open fire.

It's my way of encouraging riders to show respect to each other.

Frederic

LOL, really loud, real tears, you guys crack me up

Last edited:
Back