Intrest in 2009 Dragons Tail Meet.

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Well guys I believe I might be able to work something out to go for sure. My gracious father ( I know he is reading this) has offered to help me out a bit. Hopefully we can get some dates worked out and set in stone.

-bryan

hedmisten

handegraphix.com
Reaction score
Visit site
I am working a more advanced dragon shirt, but someone mentioned that other forum members might be interested in a forum shirt. This is something super quick that I threw together. I can do a 1 color front and back like this for $9 plus shipping. I would need 12 for it to be worth my processing time and screen setups.

fz6forum.jpg

Dragons shirt will soon be coming.

hedmisten

handegraphix.com
Reaction score
Visit site
These are the Deals Gap Tees. Same prices will apply. I want to keep these on the cheap side so everyone can afford them. PM me with details on design or questions.

dealsgap.jpg

hedmisten

handegraphix.com
Reaction score
Visit site
That map has been altered more than 30% by me redrawing all of the turns. I can make it even more different if need be to prove that I have redrawn the dragon on my tablet.

If it bothers anyone, I can do a redesign if anyone is interested.

Hunter

Last edited:

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok here is my design input for a shirt we will need in nine months ;)

Add a road and any labels up the dragons back in red, doesnt have to be ultra realistic just stay inside the black. Website name in blue under the dragon on the left side. Any text in the top right. The flames can be colored, removed, or editted to wash over the bikes.

necrotimus-albums-shirts-picture1303-dragon2.jpg

Jim Karam

Trying to Keep Up
Reaction score
www.karam.com
That map has been altered more than 30% by me redrawing all of the turns. I can make it even more different if need be to prove that I have redrawn the dragon on my tablet.

If it bothers anyone, I can do a redesign if anyone is interested.

Hunter

It doesn't bother me. I just wanted to keep you out of trouble. Obviously, if you've redrawn the map, particularly if you use different colors and fonts, then I'd think it is fair game since the basic layout wasn't created by humans and the curve names are in common use.

coursonap

Reaction score
profile.myspace.com
Just a suggestion but can we make a pic of the fz dragging knee in a twistie with the dragon above it or behind it. Just a suggestion but i think that would look cool on the front with the map on the back and the forum above the map on the back and the fz6 tail of the dragon meet 2009 on the bottom. I am just throwing ideas out so if anyone doesnt like it say so it will not hurt my feelings any at all.

staticghost

FZ6 Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds good and all, but I live in NJ brother... A little to far from me. If it was closer...I would say yes. But whom ever attends, have fun and ride safe.:thumbup:

hedmisten

handegraphix.com
Reaction score
Visit site
It doesn't bother me. I just wanted to keep you out of trouble. Obviously, if you've redrawn the map, particularly if you use different colors and fonts, then I'd think it is fair game since the basic layout wasn't created by humans and the curve names are in common use.

Good deal man. Thanks. I have to constantly change things for people, as you can imagine what the general public wants to replicate.:Flash:

W

wrightme43

No not yet.
I am asking MikeBike to take over with the finacial aspects of this.
I have filed bancruptcy and can not accept any money or get this set up. I cant even pay for it untill 90 days after it is finalised which will be a while too.

KensFz6

Wreck in progress
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It sounds a little far to me to ride solo but I'd still like to go.

If someone near my area is also going, I might like to join up with them for the trip down and and back.

Hopefully, I'll be finished with school by then...

kellybt1052

Reaction score
Visit site
I have been looking for a reason to drag myself from Dallas up to Deals Gap and this is a great excuse. Need to plan a little with the wife but please keep me in the mail list for this trip, very interested in making this trip.

fz6joker

Damn Hooligan
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay, I'm coming down. I'm just in Knott KY so I'll ride down and meet you all wherever. When it gets closer to the trip I'll get the final details. I'm psyched to meet everybody from the forum. whooo