Intrest in 2009 Dragons Tail Meet.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Yea the design it totally adjustable. I was hoping to get a lot of feedback/designs and get a order going.

W

wrightme43

Its looking like mid june so bill can come. I need people to tell me what will work for them.

hedmisten

handegraphix.com
Reaction score
Visit site
Its looking like mid june so bill can come. I need people to tell me what will work for them.

I own a custom clothing shop and also have a vinyl plotter for making stickers...if anyone is interested, PM me a design or give me ideas and I'll put them together.

I can do embroidery, screen printing 6 color process, and custom vinyl

W

wrightme43

I own a custom clothing shop and also have a vinyl plotter for making stickers...if anyone is interested, PM me a design or give me ideas and I'll put them together.

I can do embroidery, screen printing 6 color process, and custom vinyl

Well crap man, where were you last year for the T-shirt no one could agree on debacle? LOL LOL LOL

W

wrightme43

Mike the reason I am saying mid June is Bill cant come till mid June and Danny says he will come in mid june from freaking Cali. If they cant make it I am all for late May begining of June, but if it means they can come I will put up with some rain.

hedmisten

handegraphix.com
Reaction score
Visit site
Well crap man, where were you last year for the T-shirt no one could agree on debacle? LOL LOL LOL

too busy riding around in my rockcrawler unfortunately. :spank:Well I'm here to take care of anything if you guys are interested. I can do a 1 color front/back tshirt for $9.00.

W

wrightme43

How cool can we get for 20-25$ shipped. That should be cool shirt with a quality T. The general consensus was that we will pay for cool.

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
On a side note:

What are the plans as far as how much time will be spent on 129? I know alot of you will be coming a good distance to ride the imfamous 129 and are looking forward to making a few laps. However there are alot of roads in that area that are of the same caliber as 129 but with no traffic.

The Cherahala Skyway, The Foothills Parkway, Hwy 28 (Hellbender), there is the great smokey mtn parkway. Not to mention all the water falls and such.

I don't know what everyone has in mind when coming down, but if time allows I will be up for leading a group off 129 through the other wonders the NC/TN mtns have to offer.

Just throwing it out there.

-bryan

S

sportrider

if I'm able to make it I want to ride The Cherahala Skyway also!!!:thumbup:

W

wrightme43

129 gets boring quick because of the cops.

Cherohala and 28 just freaking rock.
The skyway is just my favorite. We will go on big loops.

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm up for anytime and any roads.

I have Paint and Microsoft Photo Editior on my work computer so I cant do anything amazing but here are some graphics I mashed together in a hurry for a possible t-shirt design. Obviously the graphics would need to be cleaned up and maybe color added, I just grabbed some low rez pics and changed them to B&W. I stylized the bike with charcoal because there are too many small parts on a motorcycle to render well for screen printing.

I didn't have time to try and play with the flames but it would probably look cool if they were almost hitting the bike but the bike reflects them around it. Or putting a rider on the bike with a shield. Kinda a slay the dragon theme.

Also we could put in a map in the background of some of the roads we are planning to ride or something like that. And of course dates, forum, and verbage.

necrotimus-albums-shirts-picture1295-untitled2.jpg

necrotimus-albums-shirts-picture1296-bwuntitled2.jpg

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
I will see what I can come up with in my spare time but I'm no professional. I know there are a lot more talented people on this forum than me so please share.

I'm not that good at drawing but I have seen other shirts that use the road as the dragons back/tail.

With my current iteration I would probably take the map and place the bike on one side and the dragon on the other. I'd like to change the artwork some so it looks more like brush strokes but can be hard to pull off on a screee printed shirt.

Prob in a few days I will have changed my mind and put wings and a tail on a bunch of fire breathing bikes and have them swwoping in on unsuspecting cagers :)