It sucks being a Junior Member

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
It sucks being a Junior Member! When do users get upgraded? I can see some basic guidelines about how the VB Experience points are counted - but nothing about the levels...

Cheers

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You can change the "junior member" thingy to whatever you like whenever you like,just go to user CP :thumbup:

EDIT: user cp=edit details=custom user title.

W

wrightme43

Also the Admins can chage your user title to whatever strange thing they want. Mwaaa Mwaaaa Mwaaaa. LOL LOL

I always ask first.

You can also become a Elite lifetime member for a small donation to the site that helps cover equiptment and hosting costs. Its actually pretty expensive to run this place everymonth.

Sooner or later I am going to change someones user title to Stumpbroke Monkey VII

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
Also the Admins can chage your user title to whatever strange thing they want. Mwaaa Mwaaaa Mwaaaa. LOL LOL

I always ask first.

You can also become a Elite lifetime member for a small donation to the site that helps cover equiptment and hosting costs. Its actually pretty expensive to run this place everymonth.

Sooner or later I am going to change someones user title to Stumpbroke Monkey VII

Lol. You should change it to "Hacked by wrightme43" or "wrightme43's bitch"! :D

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That,s hilarious!!!!!!!.....LMAO......Please don't do it too me!!!!!......LOL :cheer: