It sucks being a Junior Member

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
It sucks being a Junior Member! When do users get upgraded? I can see some basic guidelines about how the VB Experience points are counted - but nothing about the levels...

Cheers

You can change the "junior member" thingy to whatever you like whenever you like,just go to user CP :thumbup:

EDIT: user cp=edit details=custom user title.

Also the Admins can chage your user title to whatever strange thing they want. Mwaaa Mwaaaa Mwaaaa. LOL LOL

I always ask first.

You can also become a Elite lifetime member for a small donation to the site that helps cover equiptment and hosting costs. Its actually pretty expensive to run this place everymonth.

Sooner or later I am going to change someones user title to Stumpbroke Monkey VII

Also the Admins can chage your user title to whatever strange thing they want. Mwaaa Mwaaaa Mwaaaa. LOL LOL

I always ask first.

You can also become a Elite lifetime member for a small donation to the site that helps cover equiptment and hosting costs. Its actually pretty expensive to run this place everymonth.

Sooner or later I am going to change someones user title to Stumpbroke Monkey VII

Lol. You should change it to "Hacked by wrightme43" or "wrightme43's bitch"! :D

That,s hilarious!!!!!!!.....LMAO......Please don't do it too me!!!!!......LOL :cheer:

Back