It's been really quiet around here recently.

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So how are you all, nobody seems to talk on this forum any more, so I just thought I'd ask.
Of course we don't Always have time but if you have any news about yourself, your bike or just bikes in general please post it on this forum, we don't bite.

there are a lot of topics out there, maybe you can contribute to, or simply tell us what you think of them.
Recently Yamaha has taken over our old address now let's make this one rock.

images

Sorry about all that I know it all sounds a bit pretentious, but please help this forum stay number 1.

OK I'll get down off my soapbox now :eek:

payneib

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, I'm ian. Erm, I work really hard so I can be skint all the time. Going to Motorcycle Live next week. Hoping to get some test runs done, see the H2R get dyno run and buy some heated glove liners. I reckon I'm in with a shot at forum millage for the year, and I hate Christmas.

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, I'm ian. Erm, I work really hard so I can be skint all the time. Going to Motorcycle Live next week. Hoping to get some test runs done, see the H2R get dyno run and buy some heated glove liners. I reckon I'm in with a shot at forum millage for the year, and I hate Christmas.

Hi Ian, sounds like a great show (motorcycle live) unfortunately I've got to wait for the Dutch show in February (motorbeurs Utrecht).
looking forward to the pics and the review of the heated glove liners :thumbup:

Maybe we should have a poster of the year award :cheer:

BTW I love Christmas :)

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, I'm Scott.

Nice forum! Lots of good info/tips and seems like a nice place! :spank:

JK!!!

Lots of great technical know-how too ;), although I'm not mechanically minded myself it's always great to pick up a few tips, thanks for your technical insight Scott :thumbup:

Some do post news, info, and videos. When no one bothers to comment, what's the point?
Good point, it would be great if people started adding more comments (I'm also guilty of this :spank:)

Uh, where's your bathroom?
Out back of course ;)

erburtt

Reaction score
Visit site
I lurk everyday but only post when I feel I have something worthwhile to contribute... I guess I should update my project bike thread at some point though, I plan to finish it over christmas this year

ErikNYC

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm on here multiple time per day. The riding season is coming to an end, here in the NE, I plan to continue to be more apart of this forum.

I love this place, even when it's quiet.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, I'm Scott.

Nice forum! Lots of good info/tips and seems like a nice place! :spank:

JK!!!

Scott, you would like this. A great movie based on a true story. Netfix is a quick solution if you have that...The World's Fastest Indian << Must watch!! Link...>> TWFI

payneib

Reaction score
Visit site
I have something meaningful to contribute. But I'll do it later when I'm not at work....

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all.

Work (Software - new product development) has been nuts as of late and with the winter crashing down on us, my bike is locked away. When things calm down I'll be doing some heavy fab/streetfighter work on my tail end, chopping and going single seat, among some other fun things. I just don't have much to share as of late.

darius

Never stop exploring
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the Fizzer on the charger waiting for breaks in the weather for short off season rides.

Looking forward to more photo ops with work slowing down with holidays and vacation.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
It should be known that I was bad. :spank: :spank:
I was rounding up goods for winter service (at the stealership) and spoke of trade in value and FZ09's!
Technically I didn't cheat on Crisis (ride anything else w/out consent) but I looked!! :eek: Blah

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
My bookmark has been pointing to ATVs, Motorcycles, Generators, Side x Sides, Snowmobiles - Yamaha Motor Corp, USA for some reason all week so I just got around to fixing it and logging back on! What was that all about? :spank:

With this unprecedented cold snap we've had in 90% of the US this week the bike has been sitting in the garage on the battery tender while I wait for warmer weather to break her back out! I plan to keep the FZ6 on the road till after New Years and then I start my winter maintenance (fork oil and seals, brake caliper seals, steering head bearings and full chain and wheel cleaning).

Last edited:

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
It should be known that I was bad. :spank: :spank:
I was rounding up goods for winter service (at the stealership) and spoke of trade in value and FZ09's!
Technically I didn't cheat on Crisis (ride anything else w/out consent) but I looked!! :eek: Blah

Look but DON'T TOUCH!!!! That's NOT cheating!!!