It's Friday!

bikerider

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Im just sitting here at work with nothing to do and can't leave early. :(
Got my bike siting in the parking garage screaming to take it out on this awesome day. Boy time is going slow. What to do?

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Im just sitting here at work with nothing to do and can't leave early. :(
Got my bike siting in the parking garage screaming to take it out on this awesome day. Boy time is going slow. What to do?

What to do? What to do? LEAVE!!!! It's beautiful here in Austin, I'm sure big D is the same.

bikerider

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It's awesome weather here. Boss man won't let me leave since I'm the only one in my department today. But there isn't any work to do. I've been surfing the net all day.
So Hellgate you gonna go ride the twisted sisters next weekend?

jamesfz6

The faster red one!
Reaction score
Visit site
It's awesome weather here. Boss man won't let me leave since I'm the only one in my department today. But there isn't any work to do. I've been surfing the net all day.

A couple of friends and i were planning to hit up the sisters here in the next month. Just waiting for all of us to have the same weekend off.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

I'd love to but Uncle Sam calls next Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Going to the range to qualify with the M16 and the M9. Believe me I'd much rather be riding. Fred might be up for it however.

Once I get past July I have no Army time until October. There is a new payroll system coming on line in August and we are not drilling August and Sept. So as a result we've been doubling down the past couple of months, extra day here and there, it really eats up the free time.

I am going to ride this Sunday however, Luckenbach maybe???

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
we're in drinking some concoction I made from triple sec, blue curacao, lime and lemon juice and vodka....so no riding right now for us (and its gonna rain any minute so no loss). Woo hoo for Friday!

bikerider

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hope you are out riding by now...

I had a great ride after I got out of work until I was heading home. I noticed a poping noise coming from the back end. So i stoped at the dealership to check it out for me. Seems I wore out my sprockets and chain. Which Shows i had some fun :D But it all stoped when they gave me prices.
$120 Labor
$193 Chain
$33.66 Drive Sprocket
$45.96 Driven Sprocket

Wow :(
So I am going to try and find the parts online for cheaper. I hope. I know the chain is 530. What are specks for the sprockets I need to get? What are good brands to get?

Thanks
Chris :Sport:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I had a great ride after I got out of work until I was heading home. I noticed a poping noise coming from the back end. So i stoped at the dealership to check it out for me. Seems I wore out my sprockets and chain. Which Shows i had some fun :D But it all stoped when they gave me prices.
$120 Labor
$193 Chain
$33.66 Drive Sprocket
$45.96 Driven Sprocket

Wow :(
So I am going to try and find the parts online for cheaper. I hope. I know the chain is 530. What are specks for the sprockets I need to get? What are good brands to get?

Thanks
Chris :Sport:

Call around and look online, I replaced my chain and sprockets on my old bike for $125 for all the parts for a DID x ring chain, and steel front and rear sprockets. Also i just gave one of my buddies some beer and got the labor for the cost of beer.:Sport: