• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bcityroller

Gear Whore
Reaction score
Visit site
Laser clips both cold start and warm

Cold
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuoFLE0aziA"]YouTube - Laser X-treme Quad Exhaust FZ6[/ame]

Warm
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHrt3-pE4lY"]YouTube - Laser X-treme Exhaust FZ6 Warm Engine[/ame]

lordplayer

Reaction score
Visit site
I love the sound of my TB's without the Db killers, yes, very loud, but also very gruff, and i really love the pops & bangs as you roll off the throttle....It's a completely raw sound, just as i like a bike to sound...like a refugee from the racetrack! Satisfies my inner hoon completely.

:rockon:

I like pissing people off (not by irresponsible riding) and making people stare at me so when my TB come I'm gonna try them without the db killers. I say have some fun as long as you don't sound like a CRX or annoying Civic with that fart-like exhaust sound.;)

youngGun

Reaction score
Visit site
TB's ALL THE WAY!!:rockon:

They sound BAD A$$......I love the LOUD rough sound that my bike has, sounds like it belongs on the track!! :rockon:

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
I`ve heard in person:
- stock
- laser
- scorpion
- M4
- 2 Bros

and the 2 bros are on top by a land slide imo. They are a bit loud, but damn do they sound good.

BastardWaif

Ensure you are insured!
Reaction score
www.cambrianguitars.com
I too voted for "other" since there was no "stock" option. I tried M4 carbon fiber pipes but didn't like the huge noise to small extra power/torque ratio (sold 'em last week on here). They're just not worth the high cost and all that noise IMO. I prefer to be able to hear what's going on around me as I ride - much safer!

I guess this is reflected in all my personal transport choices - my rainy day cage is a Lexus LS400 which is as quiet as a mouse, but will blow most sports car/fart boxes off the road without making any noise if I feel so inclined.

Cheers,
Dave

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i don;t have an aftermarket, but from all the video clips the M4's sound amazingly smooth and have a very nice tone.

mlevins77

Needs beer
Reaction score
Visit site
My only quam with this post is that not many have ACTUALLY heard all of these exhausts in person. Most of us have only heard them via You Tube...I need some REAL experience here yo!!! ;)

Seriously, most of the posts are going to be biased to the owned equipment or the few that have been heard. What we really need is a mass variety...same video camera...same time, that's the only way to take all the variance out and really get a true feel. Even then there are going to be issues with sound quality.

DonahuePhoto

Reaction score
Visit site
My only quam with this post is that not many have ACTUALLY heard all of these exhausts in person. Most of us have only heard them via You Tube...I need some REAL experience here yo!!! ;)

Seriously, most of the posts are going to be biased to the owned equipment or the few that have been heard. What we really need is a mass variety...same video camera...same time, that's the only way to take all the variance out and really get a true feel. Even then there are going to be issues with sound quality.

LA Fz6 meet anyone? :thumbup:

Bikes with TBs are the ones you hear from miles away...so there's my vote.

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've ridden in a group behind TB, Leo's and modified stock with my stock at the same time. The TB is by far loudest at idle and a bit louder than leo's revving. It has the gruffest, deepest growl, but is very loud....almost offensive...lol. I've heard scorps separately and prefer the TB's. Can't say I've heard any of the others except on video.
Cheers
Mike

racerws

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I like the looks of the 4 pipe Lazer. They are not too loud, but more than
stock pipes. Don't really want the real loud ones.