Jack in The Box Free Tacos with Gas Reciept!...

Avalon786

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey,
Just thought i'd share with you all in the US who live near a Jack in The Box, i dunno why but if you bring in a gas reciept you'll get 2 free tacos. Someone told me so i went in a got my free food in exchange for a gas ticket...lol FREE FOOD cant beat that :p

J

jsteinb95

I wonder how many people are gonna go fill up, just to get two tacos free! lol

J

jsteinb95

How is Jack in the Box benefiting from this? Can you take in as many receipts as you want, or is there a limit? Too bad they're 50 miles away. :(

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow! What a great deal. There's a JB right next to my gas station!

D

Deleted member 2349

I miss Jack in the Box...Used to eat there a lot when i was in AZ, for a college student I couldn't beat the price. Now i'm back in NY with no Sonics, Jack, or a host of other good fast food places.

Avalon786

Reaction score
Visit site
I miss Jack in the Box...Used to eat there a lot when i was in AZ, for a college student I couldn't beat the price. Now i'm back in NY with no Sonics, Jack, or a host of other good fast food places.
Where the heck are all the Sonics?!? I see the commercials but never seen one! Well good thing i love fast food, in a 3miles radious i have:
Taco Bell x3
Subway x2
McDonalds x3
In-N-Out
7Eleven x2
Denny's
Del Taco x2
Carls Jr x3
Burger King
Jack in The Box x3
Dairy Queen x2
Weinerschnitzl (<_< pretty sure i spelled that one wrong...lol)
Quiznos x2
Panda Express...And i probably forgot a few...lol

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Eating them right now. I got $2 worth of fuel and then went next door and got my free tacos. Kind of gross, it ain't no Taco Bell.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Is Jocck in the Box a Taco Joint? Like Taco Bell?

Nah, it's a fast food hamburger joint, kind of like Hardees. Not as big as McDonalds or Wendy's, but smaller and not in all the states, like Hardees. I think you have Hardees in NJ? Anyway, using them as a comparison.

W

wrightme43

Jack in the box has the worst for you but most awesome death tacos ever.

They are deep fried man. The whole freaking taco meat and cheese is deepfried to golden deliciousness then they throw some lettuce at it and tell you to STFU and GET OUT!!!

Mmmmmmm.

Nearest one is in TN though.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Jack in the box has the worst for you but most awesome death tacos ever.

They are deep fried man. The whole freaking taco meat and cheese is deepfried to golden deliciousness then they throw some lettuce at it and tell you to STFU and GET OUT!!!

Mmmmmmm.

Nearest one is in TN though.

+1 on how it's prepared. I got mine to go anyway. Like I said, it ain't no Taco Bell.