Jealous

Hutchmaster34

Sparkie
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
well i put my bike away for the winter yesterday..... i take a lookout side and its snowing..... its my birthday and all i want to do is go riding :( this sucks.

wolfc70

R is for Rust Coloration
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Happy B-day!!!!!:rockon::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer:

Yes the weather is really starting to suck!

thirty_too

FZ6 Junkie
Reaction score
Visit site
happy birthday... you reminded me i need to go wash my bike before i go for a ride tonight :thumbup: ... have a good one i couldnt resist

Ghost Weim

Time to ride!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Happy Birthday!

Yup, did my last spin yesterday and put it (temporarily) away too. The weather is really crappy out right now - you are probably a little further north and getting the snow. We are having sleet/ice balls.

D-Mac

Distance Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in denial, but it won't be long before I've got to put away the bike here too (Michigan). I'm holding out until we get some serious snow and they salt the roads.

My love for snow disappeared the day I bought my first bike.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Happy Birthday from all the way down under...i suggest you move to Australia, we get to ride all year round.......Yeeeeehah! :spank:

But seriously, use yoiur down time off the bike to pull it down and detail it to within an inch of it's life......then when Summer comes, your bike will feel even better.

:thumbup:

Nick J

Reaction score
Visit site
Happy birthday, Hutch. Sorry you can't ride on your birthday. I won't be putting my bike away at all since I live in California. The most I have to wait to go riding is maybe a few days while I'm waiting for a little bit of rain to stop. :thumbup:

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
For your birthday I will clear a spot in the back yard you can put up a tent and be in sunny Florida...... and by the way, whats snow? :Flip: :)

Hutchmaster34

Sparkie
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
thanks guys and gals i feel a little better lol and ya the party is saturday in northbranch haha but ya definitely have to start some mods maybe exhaust and belly cowl thanks again all :cheer: