Joe Rocket Manta XL magnetic tank bag

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD

Now that I've got my full compliment of Givi hard luggage, I don't need this anymore. Very lightly used (3-4 times) Joe Rocket Manta XL magnetic tank bag. This thing is great for day trips or to supplement other soft luggage on the tail of the bike.

$50 shipped to CONUS.

25bc4b62.jpg

3cafb81b.jpg

2a26f803.jpg

1e922947.jpg

Last edited:
I have one of these and Im happy with it. It has enough size, fits the tank well, stays out of the way even fully packed with a huge lunch. Buy it...now

DSC00674.jpg

I've had the smaller Mantis for years. Everything has held up on it with use on every ride I go on. The magnets and rubber compound on the underside are superior to any bag I've seen or used

I have a smaller version of the JR Mantis tank bag, and wish it was bigger. This is a good deal. To echo Lazamus69 - Buy it, buy it now! :thumbup:

discgolfdude, I replied to your PM. And I apologize for not getting back to this thread sooner! I slept about 14 hours last night...apparently my body was needing some sleep after my Gap trip last weekend...lol.

And thanks to lazamus69 for posting the pic. I didn't have one on the bike or else I would've posted it myself. :thumbup:

Back