Laundry Tip

TSRBrad

Reaction score
Visit site
Before tossing your textile jacket in the washer, be sure there is no paper in any of the pockets. That is all. :tard:

TSRBrad

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, not actually paper. The cardboard sleeve from a package of Dentyne ice. Basically turning back into pulp and embedding throughout the jacket's mesh.

However, the gum was intact. :thumbup:

And an additional thought after watching the River Pirates' Potato Parade yesterday... You are in no way shape or form anywhere near being a bad-ass biker if you have tassels on your handlebars. And if you have tassels on your handlebars and fringe on your leather jacket you'd also better have a vagina.

Last edited:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Laundry Tip

I thought it was gonna be a "Don't Ship your pants thread!" :spank::spank: :BLAA:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL4lSavSepc]Kmart's 'Ship My Pants' Commercial [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
And an additional thought after watching the River Pirates' Potato Parade yesterday... You are in no way shape or form anywhere near being a bad-ass biker if you have tassels on your handlebars.

You know why they have tassels on the handlebars?

To be able to tell if they're moving or not! :BLAA:

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
And an additional thought after watching the River Pirates' Potato Parade yesterday... You are in no way shape or form anywhere near being a bad-ass biker

I'm still trying to figure out the exact relationship between bad-ass bikers and something called the River Pirates Potato Parade. :confused:

:needpics:

LOL

TSRBrad

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm still trying to figure out the exact relationship between bad-ass bikers and something called the River Pirates Potato Parade. :confused:

LOL

River Pirates: The helmetless, leather-clad, do-ragged, tasseled-handlebar variety who frequently ride from bar to bar along a popular route out of the Twin Cities that runs south along the Wisconsin side of the Mississippi River.

Potato Parade: Reference to the sound made by large groups of idling/slow-moving v-twin motorcycles ridden by the aforementioned River Pirates, usually held on Sunday afternoons.

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
River Pirates: The helmetless, leather-clad, do-ragged, tasseled-handlebar variety who frequently ride from bar to bar along a popular route out of the Twin Cities that runs south along the Wisconsin side of the Mississippi River.

Potato Parade: Reference to the sound made by large groups of idling/slow-moving v-twin motorcycles ridden by the aforementioned River Pirates, usually held on Sunday afternoons.

Oooooh! I see now. I was trying to combine the following images into one and it just wasn't working! :rof: