LED turnsignal Mirrors?

liquidluv4d

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm looking for a set of turn signal mirrors that will easily wire into my 06 FZ6. I have no plastics on the bike anymore so I need a set that will make my bike legal for inspection as far as turn signals go.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
How is your headlamp mounted? Is there a place/bracket you can mount regular LED stalks to? Do you not have mirrors now? There are a few places that carry directional light in mirror. Cycle Gear is a place I've seen them.

liquidluv4d

Reaction score
Visit site
i kept just the housing for the lights and windshield but trimmed all of the fairing off. I have the stock mirrors but need my turn signals to be the furthest thing out to the side to pass inspection so i figured signal mirrors would be the easiest solution. I'm trying to rebuild my bike after I got rear ended by a dodge durango 2 years ago. just got my body back to working order so now I need to get my bike in the same shape!

Mike213

Reaction score
Visit site
I mounted a set of LEDs i got off Ebay. I like them so far. A little less range for seeing behind, but they work. I had to make custom mounts for them though.