Lights on your jacket..

Love@FirstRide

Reaction score
Visit site
They are freaking still trying to claim 50/50.. even after this guy admitted to trying to make a U turn in busy moving parkling lot traffic... there is not a sign saying no U-turns..... I'm in Miami for the week though to see some family and friends so when I get back out to Colorado I guess I'm going to try suing the guy and 21st century. I'm thinking of calling the guy personally and being like do you want to go to court or just admit fault to your insurance company like you did to the cop.

My bikes still my baby i just put a new front tire on.. shes mechanically fine. I start school on the 17th and the plan was riding her for saving gas on the 25 mile trip to and from school but school starts at 7:15. Once its winter that's going to suck or ill drive my car lol. I was trying to not spend any more money on it until i figure it everything out. But I needed a new front tire Got a Shinko 00?(iforgot) for 60 bucks. Better 60 bucks out and safe.

Last edited:

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
They are freaking still trying to claim 50/50.. even after this guy admitted to trying to make a U turn in busy moving parkling lot traffic... there is not a sign saying no U-turns..... I'm in Miami for the week though to see some family and friends so when I get back out to Colorado I guess I'm going to try suing the guy and 21st century. I'm thinking of calling the guy personally and being like do you want to go to court or just admit fault to your insurance company like you did to the cop.

My bikes still my baby i just put a new front tire on.. shes mechanically fine. I start school on the 17th and the plan was riding her for saving gas on the 25 mile trip to and from school but school starts at 7:15. Once its winter that's going to suck or ill drive my car lol. I was trying to not spend any more money on it until i figure it everything out. But better safe with a new front tire that needed changing.

All the very best luck bro.