Links in Signatures

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
How do I get permission to post links in my signatures? Do I need to have a certain number of posts, or do I need to be an admin? Do I need to be a premium or an elite member before I can post links in signatures, or do I just not have my permissions set correctly?

I looked in the FAQ, and searched around on the forum and couldn't find an answer. It's not a huge deal, I can live without it, I was just curious as to how to get permissions.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You have to become a paid member, either premier or elite. Then you can have colored name in bold, bigger avatar, more room for PMs, links in signatures and some other cool stuff! :D

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
You have to become a paid member, either premier or elite. Then you can have colored name in bold, bigger avatar, more room for PMs, links in signatures and some other cool stuff! :D

Thanks, FZ1inNH, I figured it was something to that effect. Well, maybe I can support our website and become a paid member sometime soon.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
just out of curiosity, what are you thinking of linking to? if it is a vendor type of thing then there are a whole other set of rules. But if it is links to personal stuff, then no big deal :)

PS: Thanks for asking, too many people just get mad and try to find away around it :)

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
just out of curiosity, what are you thinking of linking to? if it is a vendor type of thing then there are a whole other set of rules. But if it is links to personal stuff, then no big deal :)

PS: Thanks for asking, too many people just get mad and try to find away around it :)

Oh, just thinking about linking to my post in the conversion thread, and doing a rider resume and linking to that. Nothing special.. don't need to sell anything.