Little video of a short ride.. + koso speedo in action

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
My wife sent me to get lunch at a local french restaurant, so I took the opportunity to film the koso :) youtube destroyed the quality of the video, but oh well...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZJfsXCFkjs"]YouTube - FZ6 Ride in Long Beach[/ame]

:Sport:

Yeah that`s LA for you :)

Went on a ride with a few friends in the canyons yesterday, but did not film that... since I threw my first fz down a cliff, I prefer to focus on these types of rides now lol

Never had an overheat issue no :thumbup:

Looks like the area down around the arena and Ocean Blvd. You every go up the the Rock Store, Neptunes and Malibu canyon?

Indeed, most of the ride was in Belmont Shore, and some of it on Ocean :)

Don`t know "Rock Store" or "Neptunes", but yeah, I`ve done all kinds of canyons roads around here... I usually just follow someone around, so I don`t really know the names well :lol

That was very weird for me. I was born and raised in the US and have only been in the UK for about 8 years, but watching that on the right-hand side of the road was totally strange. I need to get back to the US for a while, I think.

Looks like a great place to ride around though. I'm jealous. It was about 35F on my way home tonight.

hehe thanks :) Yeah Long Beach is not the best place for a ride, but we have tons of nice twisty roads around Southern California... and beautiful weather all year long :p

Riding on the left hand side of the road would f me up! :D

Back