Maintenance Log

phranK2k11

Chat Camper :)
Reaction score
Visit site
I searched a bunch, and while I found lots of schedules to follow I couldn't find a log to record when/what I've done...so I made one :thumbup:
View attachment 43460
Ok..Ok....:spank: My wife made it not me. But I told her what service points to put on it :BLAA:

Print maintenance log on one side and chain service on the other and you'll have a handy log to fill in good for 16Kmiles, I put my first entry on mine today :thumbup:

Last edited:

phranK2k11

Chat Camper :)
Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe Cali rider is the only one who hates keeping track of when/what service was performed on scarps of paper or post-its as much as me? Oh well if I can help 1 person that's better than being no help at all.

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have an excel spreadsheet with everything that's ever been done to my bike.

I increase the service intervals to 5000kms, but my spreadsheet allows me to see how long my tyres last, my chain lasts between adjustment etc.

An excellent idea, but one that most people ignore.

Cheers,
Rick

adberns

Reaction score
Visit site
For cars, I have a similar setup. Keep it in the garage along with a pencil (I'm afraid pen ink will freeze over the winter) to track maintenance. I'll use this with the bike now, too.

edgeofnj

Reaction score
Visit site
i use a google docs spreadsheet. i also enabled the live form where i can easily input new entries. :thumbup:

regder

Reaction score
Visit site
So it would seem that I was the only one that was using post-its huh :rolleyes:

Put me in the Excel spreadsheet group. I do 20k km's a year so it gets hard to remember what got done and when. Helps me keep track of how many km's I ride a year too

Figure when I go to sell the bike, I can pass it on as proof that the bike has been well taken care of.

This is what my log looks like

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B0a-TIkY6frtaHl4aWhHOHhVODQ