Members: 984

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Party at Danny and Jannetes house... all 1000 members are invited!!;)

Rich

Reaction score
Visit site
It's interesting being in this forum with less than 1000 members, even though I'm not a huge contributor. Things are nice and civil. I like that.

I joined the BMW forum when it was in it's early stages, and now it has grown to 27,600 members. It used to be fun, but lately I see more and more bickering and just general BS going on. It's still a great place to get good information and see what's up in the BMW community, but with so many members frequenting the site it is starting to lose it's appeal.

I find myself posting less and less there, someone will find something to say to refute your remarks and generally just make you wish you hadn't wasted your time posting. It gets kind of old. And the same agitators just keep stirring the pot, trolling for arguments. "Don't feed the trolls" is a often used expression, but some people just can't resist the temptation.

So to all the folks that keep this forum running the way it does, good job.

Sometimes bigger isn't always better.

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
It's interesting being in this forum with less than 1000 members, even though I'm not a huge contributor. Things are nice and civil. I like that.

Thats the way I like it too... any bashing ect... = deleted post and possibly BANNED.....

:Sport:

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It's interesting being in this forum with less than 1000 members, even though ........ Things are nice and civil. I like that.
So to all the folks that keep this forum running the way it does, good job.

Sometimes bigger isn't always better.

I totally agree with this, I'm also a member of several Dutch forums, which is handy to find out the local goings on, but more than 2/3rds of the comments are abuse which makes it difficult to find the real information.

my compliments to the people who keep this site running the way it is :thumbup:

mikebike

just a rider
Reaction score
www.crazyguyonabike.com

It is even more amazing because topics sometimes banned in other forums are allowed here (3 G's - guns God and government)

As a moderator I have toned down a post or two but basicially it is like being a Maytag repair guy

S

sportrider

Party at Danny and Jannetes house... all 1000 members are invited!!;)

come on down I'll throw a steak on the barbie for ya!!! and there's plenty of bike parking for all. my only rule is B.Y.O.B. (bring your own bike) I don't share!!!:Sport: