Messed up my 07 Windshield

Hollow

Happy Thankful Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I messed up my 07 Windshield today trying to paint it black. I was going to paint it black and the little Yamaha emblem silver. Well it didnt turn out right with the silver so I tried to use finger nail polish remover to remove the silver. It ended up just looking crappy all together. Do any of you guys know where I can get another windshield? Are they expensive? Thanks

Hollywood416

Reaction score
Visit site
Ouch...shoulda called me I could of warned you about fingernail polish it will cloud up that poly pretty bad. Did you get the paint off yet? You might try carb cleaner to remove the rest of the paint. Then you can try re-spraying it all black, the clouding may not show up much. If not ebay, bikebandit.com or there's one other site you can get oem replacemtn parts from.

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've got a new powerbronze double bubble in dark smoke if you are interested. It is approximately the same height as the stock one. I now have a Puig that is a little taller - so I don't really need two dark smoke windscreens. Sell it for $50 bucks. Here is a pic.

Rocky529

Reaction score
Visit site
I've got a new powerbronze double bubble in dark smoke if you are interested. It is approximately the same height as the stock one. I now have a Puig that is a little taller - so I don't really need two dark smoke windscreens. Sell it for $50 bucks. Here is a pic.
I have the same PowerBronze one and highly recommend it.