4 Ways:

DSC_0075.jpg

Last edited:

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This year probably nothing, Next year definetly exhaust. may have the lips of the rims polished not sure. If i do that will prob go with some aluminum Scorpions. O and thanks for the compliment!

Pondrat

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
From where did you get the RAM Mount and what exact model was it? I'm getting a Mio Moov 310 and RAM doesn't have a custom mount for that, but maybe I can get a universal mount?

Bike looks great, especially taken with the D40 (just like mine :)

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
lol yeah was playing in photobucket and was one of the options. um i ordered the ram mount straight from them. RAM Mounting Systems, Inc. they sub it off to a dealer so it takes about a week or so. they listed my garmin c330. was around $47 shipped.

saveitk

Reaction score
Visit site
How bright is the LED tail and the new lenses compared to the OEM? I'm always wondering if the little red OEM tail is enough to really get cars attention at night...

I was contemplating getting a brighter tail setup. OR OR OR buying a module that keeps the tail turn signals lit at night. Has anyone seen that? When you apply the brakes, the turn signals flash and stay illuminated with the brake light.

Pondrat

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
RAM Mounting Systems, Inc. has all kinds of accessories to customize your mount solution. I think they might have one where it's just a ball mount directly bolted onto the handlebars and you wouldn't need to use the extender in between. However, having used it for many miles, I think having the screen closer to you and the ability to adjust it in many different directions is worth it. It may look weird when you're taking a picture from the side of the bike, but when you're riding, you'll be able to get it right where you need to make it most usable.

Good luck and have fun getting lost!

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
RAM Mounting Systems, Inc. has all kinds of accessories to customize your mount solution. I think they might have one where it's just a ball mount directly bolted onto the handlebars and you wouldn't need to use the extender in between. However, having used it for many miles, I think having the screen closer to you and the ability to adjust it in many different directions is worth it. It may look weird when you're taking a picture from the side of the bike, but when you're riding, you'll be able to get it right where you need to make it most usable.

Good luck and have fun getting lost!

agreed:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: