My fz6n S2 repainting ... :)

If you don't mind me asking, what did you paint the tank with? Airbrush? In a paint booth or just your workshop/garage? You'll have to excuse me, I don't have much experience with painting.
It looks fantastic.

If you don't mind me asking, what did you paint the tank with? Airbrush? In a paint booth or just your workshop/garage? You'll have to excuse me, I don't have much experience with painting.
It looks fantastic.

it is an airbrush and i did not do that the man that painted my bike did everything :thumbup:

How did you paint the rims?

how do you mean? the same way as the tank only we had to take the tires of the rims...

Here are the first pictures of the bike...i know you can not see to much but it is rainy and i will take some better pictures later... hope you like it i will upload new photos later :thumbup:

bike looks KILLER!!! makes me want to repaint mine :(... but yours is very sweet.. love the black/gold look.. worth every penny.. oh and more picture!!! :thumbup:

Man your bike looks GREAT! The color combination is perfect, the quality of the paint job is outstanding. :thumbup:

dsc00060xk6.jpg

dsc00059dy2.jpg

dsc00058te9.jpg

dsc00056qv4.jpg

dsc00057ni5.jpg

dsc00051ux2.jpg

here are some low quality pics :D

WOW!

I love the white version but your Black/Gold conbination are amazing!

Congratz, really nice job!

And a question: Here in Brazil, to change the color, we need a lot of buracratic paperwork. Do you need that?

Back