Naked coversion instructions!?!

blindmonkie

Reaction score
Visit site
Sooo.... i have a 09 and just bought the coversion kit from ebay. The kit came with zero instructions and ive been racking my brain for the better part of a week trying to figure this thing out. I broke my google search trying find instructions. If anyone could help it would be gratefully appreciated. Also, I installed a drag bar before starting the conversion so the clutch cable is being a pain. I look forward to any and all responses and mods please move this if posted in the wrong section.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
There are many different kits on the market which would make it really hard to come up with instructions without at least knowing who the maker was. I think you'll have to be creative on this one. Is it a single headlight, dual headlight? Did it come with brackets? Will you need fork tube mounting brackets? Do you have a bracket to mount the instrument cluster assembly? Is there a place to mount your directional lights? How about a picture for starters. :)

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe search the forum for installation of the VS02. There have been quite a few and contact Lean69 for a speedo bracket mount.

blindmonkie

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the replies bud... oh belive i have searched and the headlight bracket has a speedo mount on it. I was hoping some has a pdf or something of instructions.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site