Need some Aussie help!

4drfocus

Rurouni
Reaction score
Visit site
I want to buy some riding gear from bikersgearaustralia.com but they only ship within Australia, and I live in the USA, so is there a forum member who can help me out, who I can trust my Paypal money with to place an order and mail it to me in usa?

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Are you sure they only ship within Oz ?? I'm pretty sure they ship worldwide :don'tknow:

Give me an idea of what you want to ship & i'll be glad to get some prices & give you a hand :thumbup:

4drfocus

Rurouni
Reaction score
Visit site
Hmmm..... looks like they ,updated their site info, says they will ship worldwide if you ask them, sweeetttt.

Humperdinkle, if you can get a better price on shipping let me know :D, I'm always looking to save money, I'm wanting a pair of the grey camo textile riding pant

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hmmm..... looks like they ,updated their site info, says they will ship worldwide if you ask them, sweeetttt.

Humperdinkle, if you can get a better price on shipping let me know :D, I'm always looking to save money, I'm wanting a pair of the grey camo textile riding pant

I'll go & play with the Aussie Post website & see what prices I can come up with for you to compare :thumbup: