New Benelli Cafe Racer 899 lands in UK

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow!

Benelli-Caf%C3%A9-Racer-899_1.jpg

New Benelli Cafe Racer 899 lands in UK - | Motorbike reviews | Latest Bike Videos | MCN

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Italians, you gotta love em...theyre ability to make things be functional, yet beautiful, is unrivalled...

There are so many cool bits on that bike...the frame, the swimgarm, the headlight unit, the side pods, the seat....everything is "Sculptured"!

As someone else said, pity that the Benelli's aint got such a good name for reliability.

:thumbup:

Nooj

Reaction score
Visit site
The Missus is jonesing after one of these now having seen it at a recent show. Got to say, it is a stunning piece of kit standing head and shoulders above the surrounding bikes at the stand. I doubt it's as practical as the R1200GS or Adventuruer, but it's so striking, it has the looks the BMW and KTM can only dream about. And from what I know about BMW corrosion and reliability, I'd put the benelli on a par for build quality!

Benelli%20Tre-K%201130%20Amazonas.jpg

Ridgeback

Wakin up the neighbours
Reaction score
Visit site
The Missus is jonesing after one of these now having seen it at a recent show. Got to say, it is a stunning piece of kit standing head and shoulders above the surrounding bikes at the stand. I doubt it's as practical as the R1200GS or Adventuruer, but it's so striking, it has the looks the BMW and KTM can only dream about. And from what I know about BMW corrosion and reliability, I'd put the benelli on a par for build quality!

Benelli%20Tre-K%201130%20Amazonas.jpg

That is a great looking trailie,but I'd like to see what it looked like after just one salt soaked British winter ;)
And I know Beemers aint what they used to be,but Benelli's are still made out of cream cheese and Spam tins.