Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
By popular demand, here it is

A new "electrical" forum for all your FZ6 electrical issues

Ask and you sometimes get ;)

When I get a spare half a day :eek: I'll start moving threads to this forum.

PS: I love getting "Thanks" or "Reps" when I do things like this :D:D:D (and diamonds too ;))

Last edited:
Mr Motogiro :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, before I even scrolled down and saw your response, my first thought was Cliff (Motogiro). LOL. You watch...he'll be troubleshooting all the electrical problems all by himself! :thumbup:

A diamond?!!! OK! Give me yor address and and I'll go dig some up! Prolly next to the carrots or somethin like that! :spank:

Thanks Again Karen! :rockon:

Well you couldn't ask for a more knowledgabel moderatror( now if only I could learn to spell- can we have an english forum too hahahaha)

seriously, it is a very fine thing and thanks to all who pestered for it and created it

Now that it has been created, we must fill it!

So, who has done an HID upgrade on the bike?

I looked at the projector avenue, but think I might just get a 55W BiXenon H4 HID kit and put an H7 bulb in one side.

I've done dozens of upgrades for cars, and a couple on single headlight bikes, so I reckon I'll get 'er done! (already done BD headlight mod)

I reckon the 55W, 6000k colour temperature, should be just about right, (as in my car) as I found the 35W too dim.

Discuss!

Cheers,
Rick

Last edited:
Hey! I'm learning as I go just like everyone else. We have some awesome talent on our forum! Even though I don't mention it I've learned a tremendous amount from our members experiences in many different arenas.

In the end I swing a leg over the beast with a collective experience. Pretty cool stuff! :D

And Thank You! :p

I am delighted there is going to be a plethora electrical info.
If I am really honest I am about 80-90% happy having a go at mechanical things.
But electrics for me, is like trying to translate Chinese braille into Swahili:eek:.
Welcome to the dark-side and good luck.

Nelly

Thanks for sorting everything out Karen :thumbup:

Great idea, and thanks for stepping up to the plate Cliff :thumbup:.

Well I've got to spread some rep around before giving it to Cliff (motogiro) again :(

Back