New FZ6S Owner

raj_27

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Guys

I picked up this new bike yesterday 2007 FZ6S for $5500 with 12300km on the clock. These photos are from seller's advertisement.I will post better pictures later.

gc5132201898889351013_zps088b7abc.jpg

gc5206380018723107633_zpsac9aa2da.jpg

gc5092743955841945531_zpsbc43daa1.jpg

My Riding History:
I am a new rider in Australia, but have ridden bikes in India for 5-6 years. I bikes I have been riding in India were less than 150 cc bikes. Yesterday was my first ride in Australia.

I am planing to commute and do a bit of weekend riding with wife on the back. I had a bit of search though the forum before buying the bike and,thought register and introduce myself.

When it comes to maintain and servicing bikes i have no clue. I have started reading the user manual and the forum to get some knowledge and planing to do what i can.

I also need to sort out storage on the bike for my commute, please suggest me if there are some good ones available.

Thanks again for the people who have put a great information out there.

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: to the Forum Raj!
The search function could answer many of the questions you might ask, but please feel free to ask if you cant find it.
Great looking bike and again, :welcome::thumbup:

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the forum and props for posting pics in your first post. :rockon:
I'm sure you'll find plenty of useful information and friendly members here on the forum. :welcome:

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome.

I bought a Yamaha topbox and mount and it was really good. Heaps of storage, could hold two helmets or one helmet and full gear, waterproof, lockable.
Some servicing stuff you can easily do yourself, ie oil changes and keeping your chain lubed.

If you aren't confident though other things are best left to a trusted mechanic unless you are pretty mechanical.

Sith Lord

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome Raj, to another 2007 owner. I've got the facory Yamaha Rack, with Givi top box n mine for commuting duties. Fits all my gear for work, then my helmet during the day.

Enjoy...

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:to our great forum and congratulations on your bike! :rockon:

raj_27

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks every one for the warm welcome. I have been going though tonnes of good information though the forum. Thanks every one for putting all the great info on the forum.

For storage i have settled with one of these
Imola, Motorcycle luggage, hard soft motorcycle luggage, racks, touring luggage | Ventura

Seem to carry most of the stuff i need at the moment. I might think of upgrading to top box some time later.

I have some other question, but will post in in new thread so it may be helpful for others too.