New gear

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Been doing a heap of looking around over the last few days,(want to spend my money wisely). Just bought a pair of riding pants from walden miller at unley(not leather), but ones that they make for the cops in queensland and western australia, a cross between a older style dry rider material and draggen jeans. The full kevlar like daggens, but black like cargos. The material is breathable but waterproof, and at $150 a bargain. Now they have a special on because they are moving and mine were made for some other fat mug like me with short legs that didnt pick them up, so they fit perfect. Other bargain i found today was sliders, looking at oggy's everywhere at $150, but when asking at yamaha, the genuine one's are only $110. They have been made for the bike by the manufacturer, so they shouldnt pull through or break when(if by any chance dropped). Bills was doing 20% off, and now i hear heinrik is doing 20% off for the reopening of maxi moto at anzac highway.A nd have got my seat back after the mods, should be able to give a try sunday hopefully, and at the bargain price of $80.

Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome, $80 is a great price. Yamaha sliders are longer than Oggy knobs too i reckon?

Yes lots of bike shops are having sales...trying to clear their winter stock, etc, and Maxi Moto re-opening....have been looking around myself, but buying nothing for once!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
that looks awesome jules.top job.great mod.can't wait to see it in the flesh.

Last edited:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Noice one mate. Suits brilliantly. Good choice.:thumbup:. Can't do that to mine or I lose my blurry FZ6 graphics...lol.
Cheers
Mike

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I didnt go wild after last weeks actions so dont really know. I do like them though, even the asthetics of them are good. Cheers.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I didnt go wild after last weeks actions so dont really know. I do like them though, even the asthetics of them are good. Cheers.

LOL , Im guessing the last rides effort would still be floating around in the back of your mind a little , being someone who has had a moment similar i can tell u it doesnt ever really leave u , which is a good thing i think shows we are learning...... Especially when u ride past that same point , i havent been thru the round-a-bout where my incident happened since and that was 2 years ago....:spank: What was that thing about falling off a horse and getting straight back on.....

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I said to the guys today im not chasing today, if they wanted to go to just go. I cant afford a ticket i need my licence as my job.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
+10 on the tank grip, looks even better in the flesh....very impressed, gives the bike a bit more of a sporty look, breaks up the grey, and has obvious functionality.

:thumbup: