New Guy from AL

RustBoxBrad

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everybody! My name's Bradley and I'm from Huntsville, AL. I just picked up a bone stock '04 FZ6 last Friday and I'm loving it! I've had many bikes, but it's my first bike of this type and really my first Yamaha. I ended up getting it on a partial trade for my '03 Kawasaki Z1000. It fits my riding style much better and the power was better than I expected too. The second day I had it, I took it on a local sportbike group ride and it hung right there with all the liter bikes... I was pleasantly surprized. I can't wait to start the modding this winter! :thumbup:
DSC_0446.jpg

:welcome: to the forum! There is such a huge wealth of knowledge (through our forum members) and information (through the forum itself) that you could get lost for days. Take a look around and I'm sure you'll find an answer for just about any question you'd ask about an FZ6.

Looks great and like it was well taken care of! Congratulations on the new bike.

:welcome: to the Forum! Check out the Mods section different ideas on things to do to your Fazer.

Since you are in AL I am guessing you may have a few more days of riding you can do before it is too cold. Unless you are a year round rider.

Thanks for the welcome! I've been browsing around the site trying to get some ideas. First thing I think she needs is some exhaust :D I like being able to hear my bikes! I'm torn between brands though. I'm thinking either the Leo Vince or the M4... carbon fiber of course.

Welcome and congratulations on buying a great, (and great looking), bike! A lot of nice folks here. Safe riding!

Back