new leo vince LV 1 , Video

red06

Reaction score
Visit site
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS9-DkSxm3k]YouTube - LeoVince SBK LV One E-Approved Slip-ons for Yamaha FZ6-S2 600 FAZER 2010[/ame]

nextfriday

Reaction score
Visit site
Perfect example of what research and development does for business. Leo Vince must have a huge following by the fz6 crowd to come out with a new can design, considering the fact the bike isnt produced any more.

kpaul

The Great Destroyer
Reaction score
www.xbox.com
Sounds fantastic. I'd agree they sound quieter, but you really can't tell how loud they are from that because they probably adjust the audio levels to give a better impression of the sound. I'll grab these when I pick up my next bike, for sure. :)

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If you notice he has the exhaust DB killers is in so it's alot louder with that out. I love mine but it's not the new version and I like it with them in. I need to try without however. Probably would need ear plugs then.

Pimpson

Reaction score
Visit site
According to their website these actually weigh a bit more than stock. Interesting.

Tim

They only list the weight for the stock muffler. The whole lv system weighs about as much as the stock muffler only. Remember that the LV also does away with the cat.

Pimpson

Reaction score
Visit site
Does not appear that way here.

Tim

They don't have the weight of the stock pipe or fasteners. The stock pipe has a converter that weighs about 3lbs by itself. They only list the silencer. The weight of the stock silencer alone is almost the same as the entire LV system from the header back. At least that's how I'm reading it. :) Once I receive these, I intend on doing a full write up on my install including the weights.