New member from Singapore( SE Asia)

farish

The Beast™
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone!

Great fazer 6 dedicated forum. I am loving it.

Look forward to learn more from you guys

welcome welcome!! :)

You'll love this place...major multinational family on here! :)

Dont forget to add this to your list of mods to do:

Dual headlight mod (search for bikerdude's dual headlight mod write up on this forum)

Exhaust (Two brothers, Lazer X-Treme, M4's, etc....)

welcome welcome!! :)

You'll love this place...major multinational family on here! :)

Dont forget to add this to your list of mods to do:

Dual headlight mod (search for bikerdude's dual headlight mod write up on this forum)

Exhaust (Two brothers, Lazer X-Treme, M4's, etc....)

yeah! i am thinking of doing up the dual headlight thingy.

For exhaust, i am in love with akrapovic carbon fibre type of exhaust (dynotuned with PC3)... will do it up when my budget allows

right now i have a FE kit yet to be installed am gonna go hunting for a lower cowl soon:rockon:

Hi everyone!

Great fazer 6 dedicated forum. I am loving it.

Look forward to learn more from you guys
A very warm welcome to you. Enjoy the site post a picture of what you look like and of course your bike.

Nelly

Singapore? YAY!!

Did your bike come with ABS brakes? I'd just love to see those in action. Please take pictures soon!

Nope . i b ought the batch prior to ABS.

Damn. But ia m loving my ride, only blasted to 150 km/hr so far...

Hoping to go 200 soon:rockon:

What exactly would you like to see?? I have ABS on my bike if I can help:confused:...

Just once, I'd like to see a video or something in real life, where somebody SLAMS on the ABS brakes; yet the tires don't lock up.

I've never seen that before and I won't believe it until so.

Just once, I'd like to see a video or something in real life, where somebody SLAMS on the ABS brakes; yet the tires don't lock up.

I've never seen that before and I won't believe it until so.

Here's video. It demonstrates the ABS fumction pretty well. When you grab the brakes, this is what happens

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d6iu-1WFxw"]YouTube - Emergency braking with an ABS-equipped motorcycle[/ame]

Just got back from singapore not long ago, by far the best looking airport i have ever had a chance to fly into!

DSC03093.JPG

DSC03110.JPG

Back