New Member Here

MackenzieHailey

Reaction score
Visit site
My name is Mack. I just got a naked version 2010 FZ6 S2 from a friend in the U.K. I'm not really into bikes when I was younger and just learned to ride 3 years ago. There are a lot of things that I still don't know so please bear with me. I hope we can all get along.

Thanks!

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Mack you came to the right place.
folks on the forum like to share info and we like to see pics of your bike.
If you have questions you can run a search of the forum and see the history of isues and resolutions. Or you can just post a question and someone will give an answer pretty quickly.
welcome from DownUnder

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Mack! :welcome: to our great forum! You've found just about the friendliest motorcycle forum on the world wide web. :)

The last year the FZ6 was listed was for the 2009 model but in some other countries (not US) They list the year of the bike as the year it was first registered in that country.

Last edited:

MackenzieHailey

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Mack you came to the right place.
folks on the forum like to share info and we like to see pics of your bike.
If you have questions you can run a search of the forum and see the history of isues and resolutions. Or you can just post a question and someone will give an answer pretty quickly.
welcome from DownUnder

Thanks! Will probably have lots of questions as I'm having a lot of issues.:D

MackenzieHailey

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Mack! :welcome: to our great forum! You've found just about the friendliest motorcycle forum on the world wide web. :)

The last year the FZ6 was listed was for the 2009 model but in some other countries (not US) They list the year of the bike as the year it was first registered in that country.

Glad to be part of this forum. Thanks!