new member sayin high !

Hi, welcome, nice set of bikes. Which do you like better? Or are they two different things?

:welcome: to the forum! I'm sure you're gonna have a blast and learn a lot of things like most of us!!!!

Hi, welcome, nice set of bikes. Which do you like better? Or are they two different things?

Really I love having them for two different ressons the monster I have done some mods on after having it for a while and really love it and would never trade it .It has great low end power so its a real hoot to ride but the way its geared right now is about perfect so it will pull hard all the way past 130 . On the other hand my FZ is also great for some of and more ressons I can ride it all day and not be in a bad mood when I get off of it. And get has greater fuel range.It also has better in town maners low speed riding is a dream with no throtle input clutch out at 5Mph allday long is really nice

I think he needs his welcome :spank:

Welcome Aboard :welcome::Sport:

Heres To The New Guy:iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer:

Another PNW FZ owner here saying hello. But I'm not on the \"WET SIDE\" You should check out PNW Riders.com

I love riding on you side of the state I was born in Ellensburg and lived there till I was 10 years of age . I get over there rather often to many good roads to count we will have to hook up at some point for a ride over lolo pass in the summer ?

Back