New stuff on it's way - Braking Wave Discs, Racetech Springs & Emulators, Ohlins Rear Shock, TB ti's

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Spose i get the beating too, went into pitmans to get my sliders and not in yet, maybe tomorrow.

Bad Aussiejules........:spank:

Am thinking of getting front & rear wheel sliders on my bike as well....at least with new shorty levers, that's one extra spot that should be saved if the day comes my "girl" wants to have a little rest on her side!

:eek:

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Got a job to do tonight my oggy's are here next to me now. $160.00 10 more than they said but hey if saves it how cares. Also ordered some grippy tank pads from techspec, works out 12.00 cheaper than stomps, and thats delievered, on back order though and wont be here for a couple of weeks.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Got a job to do tonight my oggy's are here next to me now. $160.00 10 more than they said but hey if saves it how cares. Also ordered some grippy tank pads from techspec, works out 12.00 cheaper than stomps, and thats delievered, on back order though and wont be here for a couple of weeks.

That's what i paid for my Oggy's...but they are worth it. Cant wait to see your tank pads....very interested in those.

:thumbup:

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
The bummer is that i will have to wait 2 weeks for those. Oggy's are on,easy fit, just had to make a allen key socket to torque.

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey wolf just got home from blanchtown and checked my cluster, and yes my cable is wearing a damn big hole. You said you moved the cable, did you take the light out and do it behind there.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey wolf just got home from blanchtown and checked my cluster, and yes my cable is wearing a damn big hole. You said you moved the cable, did you take the light out and do it behind there.

Yep, that'sw exactly what idid, moved the cable forward by about 15mm...proble solved...also gave me better access to ignition key hole as well.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, was just hanging around in here tonight, and a post comes up about some 08 front forks for sale...straight away i think, that would mean i could put OEM 08 4 pot calipers on, and be rid of the lower spec 2 pot's.

And as an added bonus, i can get an 08 Front fender, which looks much nicer than the 04-06 front fender

Well i have bought the 08 Forks, so now it's off in search of some brake calipers, and maybe master cylinder?

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, was just hanging around in here tonight, and a post comes up about some 08 front forks for sale...straight away i think, that would mean i could put OEM 08 4 pot calipers on, and be rid of the lower spec 2 pot's.

And as an added bonus, i can get an 08 Front fender, which looks much nicer than the 04-06 front fender

Well i have bought the 08 Forks, so now it's off in search of some brake calipers, and maybe master cylinder?

Too cool Wolfman, how the heck did you find and 08 set of forks??? They are GREAT! The brakes rock too, you'll love them.

So, what about the carbon wheels? That is what I want to see.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Too cool Wolfman, how the heck did you find and 08 set of forks??? They are GREAT! The brakes rock too, you'll love them.

So, what about the carbon wheels? That is what I want to see.

Well someone on this site put their 08 forks up for sale cause they are doing the R6 fork mod. I was all over it in a second!

Now i am just hoping that my Racetech springs, and gold valve emulators fit my new forks!

But am well happy to be putting together my 06/08 hybrid FZ6!

Carbon Wheels are still on the agenda...as it seems a bit of a pity to take the bike this far, without going all the way....am also thinking of putting on a speed shifter.....

:Flash: