New stuff on it's way - Braking Wave Discs, Racetech Springs & Emulators, Ohlins Rear Shock, TB ti's

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
yam world tried to talk me into genuine oggy's at $50 more. We talked about a couple of things and he asked if i knew wolf.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeh i must admit we said very nice things about your bike.

Well on that note, and seeing as this is a thread about my mods, i suppose i should tell people that i have just ordered Puig Carbon look Bellypan, Fork protectors, and fuel cap stickers.

Am waiting on Maxi Moto to get back to me re a Ermax carbon look Seat cowl.

"Carbon" Levers i ordered about 8 weeks ago are close to arriving!

Bike also goes to the Dyno tomorrow.

:Flash:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
wolf - i've been offline for a while and have not done any searches but any recent photos of where you're at with those mods??:thumbup:

Ok, i just realised that i have not really posted where i am at with the mods, or posted complete photo's in this thread re where i am at with these mods, so i will do a quick catch up.

1. Braking wave discs, & Ferodo sintered brake pads installed
2. Racetech .95kg fork springs & gold valve emulators fitted & tuned.
3. Ohlins rear shock fitted & tuned.
4. Two Brothers Titanium Slip on's fitted (no Db killers)
5. Two Brothers fender eliminator fitted

Extra's
1. MCS "Arrowhead" carbon look mini LED indictors (front & rear) fitted
2. MCS Drag bars & Carbon Bar ends fitted
3. Bagster Black Tank Bra fitted (with tank bag)
4. Yamaha Top Box (already had the rack)
5. Painted fork lowers black.

Still to do, or come
1. Carbon Levers, still coming
2. -2 front sprocket (Vortex) on back order!
2. Carbon look side pods, front fender, front indicator mounts, and radiator covers (picking up tomorrow)

View attachment 8221

View attachment 8222

View attachment 8223

View attachment 8224

View attachment 8225

:thumbup:

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Got my grip puppies on friday, fitted them up but dont know whether i like them or not. Seat is much more comfartable, and ordered real oggy's. Looked at putting led num plate light on but when took old one off it was so ugly had to put it back on.

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
No nothing wrong but didnt cure my sore hands, made be hate my gloves more, but did help with the vibration. A couple more rides to get a real feel for them.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
No nothing wrong but didnt cure my sore hands, made be hate my gloves more, but did help with the vibration. A couple more rides to get a real feel for them.

Maybe your gripping the bars too hard, or maybe a set of risers to bring the bars higher, and closer to you might help, sounds like you could be pushing on the bars a bit, if your hands are sore...

Just a thought.

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe your gripping the bars too hard, or maybe a set of risers to bring the bars higher, and closer to you might help, sounds like you could be pushing on the bars a bit, if your hands are sore...

Just a thought.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too.

Been considering it myself, (Risers that is), I find myself sitting up with arms straight and I get a pain in my left shoulder. I tried sitting closer to the tank and bending my arms, but that just felt wrong.

I generally sit at the back of the seat, and lean forward with arms a bit bent and that's ok, but I always find myself ending up with straight arms again.

I've seen some "up and back" risers on here, have to go hunting for some I think.

:)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too.

Been considering it myself, (Risers that is), I find myself sitting up with arms straight and I get a pain in my left shoulder. I tried sitting closer to the tank and bending my arms, but that just felt wrong.

I generally sit at the back of the seat, and lean forward with arms a bit bent and that's ok, but I always find myself ending up with straight arms again.

I've seen some \"up and back\" risers on here, have to go hunting for some I think.

:)

Motorrad in Australia do them that fit the fz6....here is the link...not stuipdly priced either.

Motorrad Garage

Hope that helps, Stumbles.