New stuff on it's way - Braking Wave Discs, Racetech Springs & Emulators, Ohlins Rear Shock, TB ti's

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey,thats a lot cheaper than I thought they would be !

I shopped around, much more expensive elsewhere, and silly expensive from a dealer!

If your not careful, you can pay $160 for exactly the same thing. The Motorrad stuff is all well made, and well priced, at least, on their website.

:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hmm, I was thinking more along the lines of the bar-backs...
Motorrad Garage

Dammit, they cost nearly $100 more :(

:rockon:

Upon closer inspection, something is not quite right there, if you look at the page i posted a link to, the Bar back riser adapters are included in the photo that is on that page?

Then on the page you posted Stumbles, it has them for $155 dollars???

Might be time for a phone call.....reaches for mobile!

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
your all right i ride straight armed, though i do stradle the tank, i would really like tank knee pads if anyone knows a sight.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just got home from Yamaha World.....ordered my Valtermoto Rearsets (black), and Pazzo Levers (black) today...both should be in on Friday....the package is nearly complete!

Puig carbon look bellypan, and Ermax seat cowl are on back order.....only a steering damper to go, and maybe some polished wheels, and i am done!

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Has anyone come up with a good way to clean these damn hubs, the course alloy under the paint is shocking.

Simple Green mixed 50/50 with H2O. Spray on and let it sit for two or three minutes. Rinse off. Works great on chains and gears too! :cheer:

After you rinse it off, wash the wheel with car shampoo. Dry and then wax wheel to make clean up easier the next time. Too easy! :thumbup:

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice ,what are the Pazzo's worth here?

Though you were keen on the ASV's I was hoping you would get them so you could test them out before I bit the bullet :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice ,what are the Pazzo's worth here?

Though you were keen on the ASV's I was hoping you would get them so you could test them out before I bit the bullet :D

In the end, i just wanted new levers.....fast, so when i went to the shop, i could of ordered either ASV, or Pazzo, both were the same price, and both could be in by Friday.....deliberated for ages, but in the end i chose Pazzo....With my Platinum club discount...about $260 for the set...not too bad.

Pazzo's have a longer warranty! That's why i chose them in the end...as spec wise, they are almost identical.

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Simple Green mixed 50/50 with H2O. Spray on and let it sit for two or three minutes. Rinse off. Works great on chains and gears too! :cheer:

After you rinse it off, wash the wheel with car shampoo. Dry and then wax wheel to make clean up easier the next time. Too easy! :thumbup:

Thanx h but what is simple green?? havent herd of it.