new style

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
The new underground style is installed.. the menu colors are screwy and I need to spend some time and redesign the top menu from the main style to adapt to the new style.. until then we will have to live with it.....

You can change your style at the bottom LH of any forum page. (minus the gallery)​

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This is awsome.. was easier on my eyes :).. thanks admin for installing this. I can only guess how much of a pain in the... I htink it will look great onces it's all implimented.

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I really like this new setup. I know some poeple were against a new color, but its nice that its an option. if you like great, if not change your color back :). The main page looks really sweet. I can't wait till this is all done and looks spiffy.

well... I wonder what other cool s4!t we could get for the fourm. Does the Admin or mods have idea's in the works. I'm guessing you don't want to give us a little fourm preview of up-comming additions. or maybe a little sema and give us a "concept" fourm of ideas that are 4 or 5 years out. I don't mind giving a little more money for some more cool stuff..

Whats the best nation in the world, DONATION!!!

staticghost

FZ6 Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Uhh its nice...but at night makes me a little scared....LOL. I fell like someone FZ6 is going to pop out of my laptop at night since is darker backgroup.
I am sticking to the Blue....Blue is my boy...:rockon:

J

jsteinb95

Glad others are happy with the new style, but personally, I like the original. I don't feel at home with the new. :D

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
I think it looks pretty cool. May need a little touch up here and there but dark and methodical........ like me Mwah hahaha (evil laugh)

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
HEY! Who turned the lights off???

I know. alot of the user names i cant see anymore. but overall i like it.

I think that if the admin knows of more places to get skins (or if that one place has the easiest to work with) we should look into adding a few more color skins. I could spot for another one, but let my ebay stuff sell first :D

admin or anyone else. know of any other places that have good and workable skins? thanks :thumbup:

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
it might just be me but what is the difference, or where do i go to make the change. OKAY laugh at me now, it's been a long day.