Not really new but back in the saddle

Moises

Reaction score
Visit site
yo how is my fellow FZ6 riders doing? well my name is Moises also previously Known as Moe or some of you might know me as Moe_Dog :rockon:. "lost my old acct, email and loggin info:(" I had a red FZ6 years ago. finnaly bought another bike and i am back on the saddle. i really liked the people from this forum and decided to come back here. I moved from the Bay area and i am now in San Diego.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:back Moises! I think I found your old acct. MoeDog. It was a 2009 signup and it's still active. I used to be nccoder a while back and I'm also in San Diego. Hook up with us for a ride! :rockon:

Moises

Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you guys Im glad to be back and yes I got the fz09 about 6 weeks go . About 2k miles on her already :) pictures to come soon...

Moises

Reaction score
Visit site
I know this maybe a short notice but I'm actually going to take a ride today after work around 1pm hit me up if anyone interested, thinking of going down Julian and see what's there. 408 805-zero9-one4

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I know this maybe a short notice but I'm actually going to take a ride today after work around 1pm hit me up if anyone interested, thinking of going down Julian and see what's there. 408 805-zero9-one4

I'm going for a ride Monday if you're open. There will be Marc and myself. He'll be on a Tiger 800. I'm thinking of riding the southern route through Dohesa, Japatul, Lions Vally,Cameron Corners etc. We call it the "Border Patrol Ride" I usually start the ride from the Greenfield Mobile just off the 8 Frwy... :)

Moises

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm going for a ride Monday if you're open. There will be Marc and myself. He'll be on a Tiger 800. I'm thinking of riding the southern route through Dohesa, Japatul, Lions Vally,Cameron Corners etc. We call it the "Border Patrol Ride" I usually start the ride from the Greenfield Mobile just off the 8 Frwy... :)

Dam sounds fun. I have class at 11am-12, and have a gap in between till 4:30 pm what time were u thinking?

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Dam sounds fun. I have class at 11am-12, and have a gap in between till 4:30 pm what time were u thinking?

I was thinking meeting up at 9 am and blasting off. It's a longer ride so you would not be making your class schedule...