Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Cliff & Nick:

Where do you want to meet up?? :rockon:

I prepped the bike yesterday and it's ready to roll!

The Chevron at the 15 freeway and Mercy Rd.? At 8:30... KSU at 9... :)

Jerry we'll meet you at San Fillipe turnoff at Tenish?

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
Too much fun, Happy Easter:thumbup::D:D
The Peeps and the OLD Phart-
P1020505768x1024.jpg

Lunch at the Rong Branch--
P10205081024x768.jpg

Jerry

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
As usual a great ride with matching friends and weather!

Pillion Peep Show! :p

Motogiro
IMG_20130331_100657_912.jpg

Goop
IMG_20130331_100731_539.jpg

ba4x
IMG_20130331_100755_441.jpg

Jblk9695
IMG_20130331_100836_340.jpg

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Great ride yesterday guys!
Hey Bryan did you know you ran over another coach whip snake yesterday? You just caught the tail of it. This the second time I've been behind you and a coach whip is crossing the road and you catch it's tail! Neither got hurt. :)

Here's another one that I forgot to mention about 3 or 4 rides ago we were descending out of the mountains just outside of the town of Julian, Ca. There are some cattle ranches as we drop down and I saw the tail end of a mountain lion headed into the field ahead, to the right of us. :eek: I slowed and could not see it because it's color matched the grasses so closely. I'll bet it was looking for cattle.

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great ride yesterday guys!
Hey Bryan did you know you ran over another coach whip snake yesterday? You just caught the tail of it. This the second time I've been behind you and a coach whip is crossing the road and you catch it's tail! Neither got hurt. :)

I saw the snake! But I thought I missed him...did I crush his tail?

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Re: Peep Show Easter Ride! Sunday 3-31

I saw the snake! But I thought I missed him...did I crush his tail?

You just caught the tip. It never skipped a beat. :)

Sent from Moto's Droid using Tapatalk 2 :mikebike:

Last edited:
D

Dave.TX

Here's another one that I forgot to mention about 3 or 4 rides ago we were descending out of the mountains just outside of the town of Julian, Ca. There are some cattle ranches as we drop down and I saw the tail end of a mountain lion headed into the field ahead, to the right of us. :eek: I slowed and could not see it because it's color matched the grasses so closely. I'll bet it was looking for cattle.

I used to go hiking up at Mt Cuyamaca all the time by myself, never saw one but bet they saw me... :eek:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I used to go hiking up at Mt Cuyamaca all the time by myself, never saw one but bet they saw me... :eek:

We lost someone to one in Cuyamaca years ago. My brother said they had one about 5 years ago in Trabuco Canyon that was coming in close.

I've been a hundred feet away from a bob cat. It didn't know I was there till it got close. It stopped and we just looked at each other. Then it just continued on it's way. I love SoCal and all the cool creatures we have. I once got to save a diamond back rattler from being killed by a coworker with a 4x4. Our boss told him to kill it when they discovered it near a dumpster outside our shop. I stopped him and told my boss I'd catch it and put it in the canyon. He said okay. It's pretty exciting holding a 15 button live rattle in your hand!:eek:
I got it to the canyon alive and well!:thumbup: I learned a lot really quickly about rattlers in a few minutes. Hot day, sweating with open pores in the skin. and venom shooting all over. When you have it pinned it can still open it's mouth and project the venom through the air. If it hits you in your eyes you're done. The venom got on the rope loop and the rope loop brushed on my forearms. I got the snake to safety and then the skin on my forearms felt like bugs were crawling under my skin. I ran inside and washed really fast with dish soap.

Lisa always says to me, "Yer Gonna Git Bit!" Probably will one day. LOL!:D