Places for fz6 parts in canada

deathjam4

Reaction score
Visit site
So lately I been hunting for parts like a mad man. Only place I can find decent prices is Fortnine. It is very limited in its scope which only leaves me with the oem Yamaha parts site and man are the prices balls deep ... I want to find more aftermarket parts that won’t break the bank. I need a new set of bearings sleazes and bolt for my swing arm which is in Desperate need of replacement.. my only option right now is oem and a but ton of cash to repair it. I have many other parts that need my attention but this is my most concerning part. I may also need parts for the cam chain such as Sleeves and a cct and they are hella expensive oem wise in Canada.

Any help would be great full.

deathjam4

Reaction score
Visit site
Cool ill check it out. I am always looking for websites so if any one finds a good one or even has a good local shop suggestion let me and every one know.

deathjam4

Reaction score
Visit site
So checked out partzilla and prices even with the conversion and shipping charges is still largely less expensive then buying directly from the yamaha website.i can get all my swing arm parts for over 100$ less then buying straight from yamaha itself. The biggest save is the 86$ speciality bolt at nearly half the cost.

Thanks for the heads up on the site Canadafz6