Problem with Search function?

Pondrat

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all,

I'm new to the site, so maybe I'm missing something REALLY simple, but is anyone else having trouble with the Search function?

I've lots, including simple things like "gps" and it keeps saying "Sorry, no results."

HELP!

Thanks,

Mike

Hi all,

I'm new to the site, so maybe I'm missing something REALLY simple, but is anyone else having trouble with the Search function?

I've lots, including simple things like "gps" and it keeps saying "Sorry, no results."

HELP!

Thanks,

Mike
It is very specific in terms of how the title of the thread was written. just try changing your serch question.

Try sat nav ect

i am pretty sure something is wrong with it, i just searched for fz6 and it came up with no results.

I KNOW that someone somewhere has mentioned fz6 on here...

That was it - needs to be at least 4 letters...but this begs the question, how shall I search for GPS related threads!?

hey all the search wont work if its 3 characters or less IE

GPS wont seach but.. Magellan GPS will
FZ6 wont search but Yamaha FZ6 will

I have to have it set this way otherwise you could search for say the letter "a" and the 30000 plus results would crash the server...

:Sport:

is it possible to have 3 work but 2 and 1 not work? I am sure that not everyone puts Yamaha in front of FZ6.

If it is too much of a hassle then no big deal, i hadn't noticed before today...

is it possible to have 3 work but 2 and 1 not work? I am sure that not everyone puts Yamaha in front of FZ6.

If it is too much of a hassle then no big deal, i hadn't noticed before today...

The wild card * (I don't know why I said that, must be a DOS thing) works well and it conforms to admin's rules, good to know that there is a minimum character count though. Admin, you've been holding out on us! ;)

The wild card * (I don't know why I said that, must be a DOS thing) works well and it conforms to admin's rules, good to know that there is a minimum character count though. Admin, you've been holding out on us! ;)

Yep lol use the wild card... the search has to say at 3

Back