Producing Parts!

How about making an undertail for our bikes? It doesn't have to be anything fancy probably aluminum or whatever. It could connect to the fender eliminator and maybe to the passenger peg brackets?

Are the Radiator side plates (with 2 screws) differ from first generation to S2? If not it should fit all years, no?

Radiator guard would be useful but unfortunately they are not the same for S1 an S2.

I had drawn it with Autocad before for a friend to remanufacturing. But don't remember if it was for S1 or S2.

30453939598783706713.jpg

I can send the autocad file also if anyone wants.

Last edited:
how much am i looking at for the radiator gaurd?

Depends on quantity produced, The more people we can get the better the price will be. Maybe set up a group buy and then run a production. I can dish out on a couple more to make even a bit cheaper for you guys and then keep them and maybe sell them off if somebody wants them down the road.

@fazil

if you konw for a fact those measurements work, I can make them to that spec. One question I have to ask is the Flat correct or does the bend deduction have to be adjusted?

One question I have to ask is the Flat correct or does the bend deduction have to be adjusted?

I drawed it from a sample (pictured below) by scanning it and then checked the measurements. And yes bend deductions were adjusted. But i am not sure if it is for S1 or S2 versions.

But before mass production, i recommend it to be checked tor fitment.

7548.jpg

another idea, what about a sheet metal belly pan, and be powder coated?

sheet metal belly pan to match the Radiator guard :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Then a sheet metal wind screen and rear seat cover can't for the live of me think what you call it'

Last edited:
sheet metal belly pan to match the Radiator guard
Then a sheet metal wind screen and rear seat cover can't for the live of me think what you call it'

Sheet metal motorcycle :D

Come on guys, I'm not trying to build a Harley here.... :BLAA:

Yamaha has that page with plans for paper bikes,:rolleyes:
It would be so cool to blow up a plan and build a metal model:rockon:
maybe 3 times bigger them the plans:eek:

And I wasn't kidding about the metal bike parts it would be cool for a one off custom bike.:Flash:

Absolutely, just had/have a very busy work schedule with very tight time frames working on projects for sony, and defense forces. Hopefully I will finish the design tomorrow. :rockon:

Hey guys new update:

I had to change the design a little bit, it doesnt seem to effect the mounting much, houever cuts the coast a bit.

attached is what it looks like.

I will get in touch with Erci to test out and provide feedback on the prototype, hopefully everything is good as is and I can make these for those interested.

-Russ

Back