Prototype

birdman2389

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys I have decided to stop fz6 creepin and come outta the shadows on the site! Lately I have had a yearning to add a color theme to my already faster blue s2. I'm having a hard time to visualize them though... My plans are to get matching rim stripes, brake lines, maybe levers, silver part of caliper, yamaha decals(get rid of the ol tuning fork), an fz6 decal or two, and possibly the small plate in the rearset in the unchosen color theme. I have basically narrowed it down to either gold, orange, and maybe just maybe a lime green. I am planning to also powder coat the rearsets, radiator guards, triple tree, bars, exhaust, and pegs satin black. I do not want to overdo the scheme but would like a nice looking accent. Everyone has helped out so much in all the threads I'm grateful for the knowledge sharing!! And time comes when I your opinions again. I was playing with a stock picture in paint and am now leaning toward the orange accent. The picture i'm posting looks good to me but it still is fake. I've searched high and low and cannot find many people who have done blue + orange. If anyone has pics of this please share!! Other accent colors and/or suggestions for the bike are welcome too. Thanks

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: welcome to the forum.. sounds like you have some good ideas for what you want your bike to look like.. thanks for the pics too :thumbup:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:to the forum! Enjoy this great group of people and thanks for poppin in!

FizzySix

Drunken Philosopher
Reaction score
Visit site
According to a color wheel I randomly found online, yellow would also be complimentary, though orange and lime green were also listed as "split complementary" colors to blue.

psnbye

I used to be Jethro
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I saw a different bike that was blue and had some yellow accents that looked pretty good last summer.